Hey, sup. I know I've been watched by the FBI/CIA or some another agency, despite not being a terrorist...

Hey, sup. I know I've been watched by the FBI/CIA or some another agency, despite not being a terrorist, neither a pedo or not doing anything wrong.

The reason I know this is because these agents are following me on Any Forums, I talked to a woman about femdom and foot fetish on instagram and used a expression on portuguese, and a day later a glowie used the same expression referring to me on Any Forums. So they can read my messages on instagram.

I dunno, but they probably can look into my phone too, acess all messages, photos, e-mails, GPS, and I think they may view my computer screen and files too

How can I improve my OPSEC and disappear almost completely? Is there a way to have privacy on my phone? How could I know if they have a keylogger on my computer?

I want to be a ghost now and not be tracked anymore, never again.

Attached: file.png (480x606, 428.45K)

>and a day later a glowie used the same expression referring to me on Any Forums.

First, what evidence do you have that said poster on Any Forums is a glowie, second, why would you think they're using it in reference to a random message you sent to someone on Instagram and not because they use it in their own time, and third, if they were glowies, why would they even post such a thing in a random Any Forums thread?

Sounds like someone randomly said something on Any Forums and now you want to disappear into the woods because that random post convinced you have your own personal paparazzi fanclub despite there being little reason for such a thing to exist.

>First, what evidence do you have that said poster on Any Forums is a glowie
Because he wouldn't had knowed

>why would you think they're using it in reference to a random message you sent to someone on Instagram and not because they use it in their own time
It was a expression on portuguese that a american wouldn't know and it wasn't the first time something like that happened

> and third, if they were glowies, why would they even post such a thing in a random Any Forums thread?
Dunno, maybe a scaring tactics for me to stop posting on pol or to know they are watching

> despite there being little reason for such a thing to exist
Nope, we live under mass survaillance, this is perfectly possible

Take meds. Stop talking to women

Nice try, glowie

Attached: 57BCCBCE-E5D3-4EAE-8A83-7CFF673DC637.jpg (320x180, 9.63K)

>Because he wouldn't had knowed
>Any Forums is just americans

the feds dont care about you. you're an insignificant normie faggot and you're nowhere near as interesting as you think you are.

think about it logically. you have nothing the feds want. you're boring and normal just like everyone else.

also this

Attached: 1628119792603.gif (272x276, 2.47M)

>the feds dont care about you. you're an insignificant normie faggot and you're nowhere near as interesting as you think you are.

>think about it logically. you have nothing the feds want. you're boring and normal just like everyone else.
I agree, but that doesn't means they are not watching

>I know I've been watched by the FBI/CIA or some another agency, despite not being a terrorist, neither a pedo or not doing anything wrong.
In which case you're experiencing paranoid delusions. See a doc instead of fagging up Any Forums.

No I'm not you faggot

>despite not being a terrorist, neither a pedo or not doing anything wrong.
that's what a pedo terrorist would say

Lmao
I would be a shitty terrorist without any techical knowledge

>the feds are watching me
>I've done nothing wrong, and there's no logical reason why the feds would watch me
>but the feds are watching me, I can just feel it
Dude you're probably stressed or taking to many psychoactives, idfk. If you've got any family history of mental illness you should take this seriously if it last for more than a few months.

t. My brother lost his best friend to schizophrenia and drugs. It's not a fucking meme and you should take it seriously if you're randomly "feeling" ridiculous things to be true.

I never taked any drugs neither this medicines

>>but the feds are watching me, I can just feel it
They are saying on pol shit that I talked on instagram
What do you expect, they sending a timestamp and my info by e-mail?

> "feeling" ridiculous things to be true
This is possible to be true. Don't you think glowies watch people who post on pol? I'm shitposting since 2016

Do you seriously think it's impossible that no-one who speaks Portuguese browses Any Forums? Why is that less likely than some fed cryptically "signalling" to you? Why that instead of sending a letter like a government normally would? Exactly why do you require a special message instead of the normal way?
>Don't you think glowies watch people who post on pol?
The feds have watched Any Forums since 2006 due to CP you idiot.
>quarter million current users
>let's say 1/4 are here for Any Forums, being generous
>~70k Any Forums users (likely far too many but still)
>thinking the feds keep tabs on every single unique IP when the majority don't post shit and half the active posters are stupid third-world college students who can barely read, let alone commit to any sort of political action

>Do you seriously think it's impossible that no-one who speaks Portuguese browses Any Forums?
He was american and he quoted a thing a said literally the other day on instagram

>>~70k Any Forums users (likely far too many but still)
I don't think this number is that high, but I shitpost a lot, maybe this is a redflag for them

And probably they have some artificial intelligence to deal with numbers

>He was american
His IP was American. You have no idea who the fuck he was you stupid third world nigger.

>You have no idea who the fuck he was
And thefore he can't be a fed
You seen like a glowie on damage control

Why would a fed need to waste time on an imageboard talking to some schizo third worlder on Any Forums?

Seek professional help before you wind up like Terry you absolutely stupid cunt.

>Why would a fed need to waste time on an imageboard talking to some schizo third worlder on Any Forums?
Maybe they have nothing better to do

>endless nonsensical ad-hoc explanations in order to justify his insane thought processes
Go to a fucking psychiatrist. For fuck's sake.

Ok, glowie