Wtf have i done?

Is it bad? Will my pc work? Fuck my fucking luck

Attached: IMG_20220711_172925.jpg (3264x2448, 2.6M)

turn it on and see what happens

Just don't use the onboard audio and it will be okay

No thanks

What garbage looking solder.
Is this the "quality" I keep hearing about from motherboard manufacturers?

And what do i use? I only use headphones

External dac

Attached: IMG_20220711_173005.jpg (2448x3264, 3.47M)

Anyone knows the name of these little shits? Would my whole pc fry if i turn it on? Is it that bad or just a irrelevant problem?

just push it back down

Just push it back straight

Oh my fucking god i HATE this board
Everything will still work perfectly fine, it won't work fine if the two leads that you see touch each other, so you can just use it normally and if it doesn't work you pull the thing that you knocked off completely off and make sure the two leads don't touch each other, now it will work again

>it's a nigabyte mobo thread
every time desu

Sorry and thanks

Love u

>cap >cap
>no cap >cap

lol retard what the fuck have you done? you got 2 left hands or something? that capacitor is a time bomb

O fugg

take your meds
They're definitely the filtering caps for your DAC, if the capacitor doesn't pop and explode I'd be amazed. I'd be even more amazed if your sound isn't horrible.
Theres a slim chance this will work, capacitors are usually a wound ribbon of conductors surrounded by insulator. Tilting it like that would handily send the pin through the ribbon shoring many layers of insulation, reducing capacitance while also likely lowering its voltage stability.

sheesh bruv you gotta a no cap mobo fr fr

fr bro...

What do i do then? Do i send it to repair or what? I don't want to break my brand new pc

Bruhhhhh

>zoomer doesn't even know what a capacitor is

kek

I know what a capacitor is, but i want to know if it's really bad this thing

>remove mobo
>desolder bad cap
>replace with identical spec cap based on printings on the side
>maybe replace the others while you're at it
What operating conditions lead to this failure?