Shilled as the best "just werks" distro

>shilled as the best "just werks" distro
>vanilla gnome, no extensions, not even a fucking system tray is there
>gnome tweaks and extension tool not installed out of the box, no way to enable minimize button
>have to manually add Flathub just to get some basic stuff installed
>looks inconsistent, GTK3 and GTK4 apps all look different
meanwhile in Ubuntuland:
>proper dock out of the box
>gnome is patched with accent color support, all windows are consistently themed with the Yaru theme
>system tray is there already
>has a proper LTS
>snaps suck, but at least you get access to all the software out of the box, no need to enable repositories
why is this shilled as an Ubuntu replacement again?

Attached: fedora logo.png (225x225, 4.41K)

Because Red Hat/IBM/NSA pays people to shill it just like they pay people to sabotage open source projects with woke shit.

Define "woke shit"
Nightmare mode: Don't say "they allow black people and gays to use it"

All I'm getting from this post is that Gnome fucking sucks.
Take your meds.

Attached: 1615433105989.jpg (2592x1944, 1.22M)

because fixing crappy defaults is apparently easier than disabling snaps
i don't get it either

Explicitly entryist behaviour to existing projects and attempting to coerce and remove closed positions near the management top of the projects using as loose and arbitrary new standards to apply to people as possible.
Woke is perfect for it because all that matters is that you signal yourself as part of the in-crowd to get an inherent bandwagon to whoever your targeting, and it's very easy to astroturf.
Of course none of them believe it for a minute but when has that ever stopped the IBM spook community.

Hey
Basically I'm just gonna keep using it (the Fedora Linux!)
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know..... UGH I know....
It's just that I'm going keep using it is all
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-11 17-28-19.png (676x516, 37.54K)

from what i understand from your post your issue is:
>vanilla gnome sucks.
to which i say yes
i want unity back.

>All I'm getting from this post is that Gnome fucking sucks.
Yes, and it is the defacto Fedora desktop because the Fedora devs believe it to be better than actually sane DEs, meaning Fedora, too, sucks, by way of bad management.

idk who cares
check out my dwm build tho

Attached: epic.png (1600x900, 251.69K)

cool build
too lazy to do this stuff by myself tho

because literally anything is better than ubuntu and this is just a low hanging fruit for faggots

Attached: GNU+Windows.png (719x6671, 391.77K)

>coerce and remove closed positions
This is open source. Where are the closed positions?

>loose and arbitrary new standards
Which standards?

>part of the in-crowd to get an inherent bandwagon to whoever your targeting
Which in-crowd?

right, right
i can send you the github link to mine if you're interested

And before you start insinuating more about meds and shit I advise you to actually look at the names that were signalling support for entryist shit from troons like Sage Sharp, Coraline Ada, Poettering, Ada Initative, et al. Overwhelmingly either employed by IBM/RH or "ex-"employees.

Literally who? You people are more obsessed with following weirdos on twitter than the people you say you hate. Take your meds.

>retard GNOME user complaints about using GNOME instead of using a real DE

Attached: xue.gif (737x720, 727.78K)

>Where are the closed positions?
Positions that already have entrenched incumbents obviously.
Hence the attempts to have them removed by outsiders paid for by RH-IBM using arbitrary bandwagoning.
>Which standards?
CoCs seem to be the preferred mode of choice when twitter bandwagons don't suffice. See the attempts at getting rid of certain kernel devs who opposed it's inclusion.
>Which in-crowd?
Currently it seems to be about signalling support of transsexualism, child strippers, lgbt tags and hating the people who actually create things.
But it's subject to rapid change and of course exceptions like when they start posting racial slurs against the wrong black people, which is considered okay so long as they're useful.

>using the default GNOME spin
ngmi

>doesn't know the people behind systemd and making torvalds bend the knee
>going on about schizos
Dishonest fuck.

>Positions that already have entrenched incumbents
Why is that a closed position? This is open source. No one can be entrenched.

>CoCs
How is that loose or arbitrary?

>See the attempts at getting rid of certain kernel devs who opposed it's inclusion.
Which kernel devs?

>signalling support of transsexualism, child strippers, lgbt tags
>posting racial slurs against the wrong black people
I said DON'T just say "they allow black people and gays to use it"

>incoherent sentence
>implying torvalds ever needed to do something about systemd
yup, a schizo

Which people behind systemd? Name one good reason why Torvalds shouldn't bend the knee. Oh you can't? Looks like you're the dishonest one.

no.
its not like i would ever actively switch

Yes, Fedora is the most pozzed distro by far. No wonder IBM desperately sends paid shills to gaslight people and waste their time with non- arguments

SystemD is a Red Hat project which means IBM, Microsoft and the NSA are all heavily involved in it. By bending the knee to Poettering (a Red Hat employee), Torvalds just gave the keys to his house and the keys to open source itself to big money and big government interests. It is no longer safe to use Linux if you are Russian or Chinese or support Russia as any based person should do.

>or support Russia as any based person should do.
Kys commie
Go pray to your Lenin statue

>SystemD
stopped reading there and then

>SystemD is a Red Hat project
So is the Linux kernel.

> Torvalds just gave the keys to his house and the keys to open source itself to big money and big government interests
He did this 25 years ago.

>It is no longer safe to use Linux if you are Russian or Chinese or support Russia as any based person should do.
Why can't Russian or Chinese audit the code?