GOOGLE there is no page 50

Remember there is no google search results after page 50. Try it for yourself for everything, every word every name.
There are like 900 links in google only now.

The internet feels so empty now.

youtu.be/6FtPvDGrpkA?t=329

Basically google is a lie; google is a potemkin village.
Remember to hit the "show duplicate results".

Search any word. It is like a game at this point.
>pizza
>Climate change
>LGBT rights

Play the game.
It is all a lie. The FTC should force them to show the real number.

pizza 475 results 48 pages for me. After the duplicate result

VS

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/pizza/type/op/
Pizza in opening post (Any Forums because /ck/ archive is shit)

>Searching for posts that contain ‘pizza’ and that are only OP posts. 10376 results found.

Google
>475 results

4plebs
>10376 results found.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com/search/?text=pizza&lr=106765&p=24&rnd=56113
yandex.com/search/?text=climate change&lr=106765&p=24&rnd=79798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Slowpoke

This is your daily reminder thread.

(((big tech))) wants an internet that only consists of well vetted "fact checked" kosher sources, of course they'll throw out everything past some arbitrary threshold

Just use yandex ffs crybaby

TV 2.0 is here I see.

>yandex
LOL retard try it for yourself !
yandex.com/search/?text=pizza&lr=106765&p=24&rnd=56113

Page 25 = END and literally all is Russian.

Now got a captcha block from yandex LOL

>Any Forums schizophrenics keep coping about google not actually returning billions of results, forgetting that it's the only reason why google can serve so many search queries to begin with

>>Any Forums schizophrenics
Cry harder. Google saying it has millions of search results while it literally only has 475 is literally false advertisement. Contact your senator and tell him that google is doing this.

that's because it does, if your google search returns more than 100 results, chances are that you aren't looking for anything relevant, specific, and most importantly, have no inner voice

>have no inner voice
Shut up payed google shill.

Climate change
Literally ends on page 25
yandex.com/search/?text=climate change&lr=106765&p=24&rnd=79798

10 results per page = 250 results.

I hate this timeline.

>I hate this timeline.
Same. the world ended in 2015

Attached: 9f3bc1a71537c09e7b97e259daa4033a9d22bbe443ae6e902b062889f0edb4e7_1.jpg (1080x1128, 127.87K)

it was 2012 actually
many people just mocked those who told them, but they were right

>it was 2012 actually
Yes. You are right.
>many people just mocked those who told them, but they were right
I'm also starting to think this is true.
This baktun sucks.

It just shows you the most relevant results because actually indexing millions of pages every time someone searches something would make their website unusable.
If you want to access those other pages you can narrow down your search by adding keywords, putting some words in quotes, excluding terms with a dash, etc.
Do that and you'll see some of those previously "hidden" pages come to the front where they're relevant to your search.

>Do that and you'll see some of those previously "hidden" pages come to the front where they're relevant to your search.
>Source: I made that one up
>t. payed google shill

You're too obvious my dude.

OP is clearly baiting for a conspiracy but the question is valid. Why does Google say they have fetched 6 million results for a query when they only let you access 500?
I don't doubt that they have actually crawled millions of pages and they can show up in a search by altering the query, but why not show an accurate number of displayed results?

Just use searx ffs crybaby

You're a schizo. There can't be 900 sites only for pizza. There are millions of pizza joints and mom and pop ones. Google is just showing you their index based on your area.

>I don't doubt that they have actually crawled millions of pages
I'm OP and I doubt they did, at least in 2022.

>but why not show an accurate number of displayed results?
Because then the normies realize that google is removing everything and becomes useless.

Remember the old 2009 days of searching pictures on google images ?
like the results where endless ?

Now far to quickly you literally get the END of it in like far to quick. The only theory here is that google is removing available results.

>OP is clearly baiting for a conspiracy
What ? I'm telling you how it is and to think of something to google search like in the video. It is fact now.

>searx
Everyone copy pasts from google and/or bing.