What is Any Forums's take on Redragon?

What is Any Forums's take on Redragon?
Good brand? Bad brand? Good but, bad but...?

Attached: redragon.png (225x225, 4.46K)

I like this one better

Attached: 905404de3fe1ab7cdedb83a1920a79e1[1].jpg (600x600, 26.7K)

assuming you're buying from canada computers here
stuff is decent. a lot of our customers buy them as alternatives to pricier options from, say, corsair or Logitech. we've got one of their keyboards hooked up to our POS for signing in services and it's nice enough to type on, doesn't exactly feel "premium" but doesn't feel cheap either
if you ARE buying from CC we have a 15 day return policy for just about everything (except headsets, sanitary reasons)
try it out. if you don't like it, just return it

Ah, the thing is, I had a Redragon mouse from 13 months and today it stopped working, all of a sudden (not driver related, it literally broke, doesn't turn on).
So I'm kinda fucking annoyed right now, and wanted to read Any Forums opinion, to see if I picked a wrong brand or if I was just unlucky.

bad but fairly priced last I knew
I don't really check in
do they have an actually mechanical keyboard yet?

just unlucky imho
i see corsair stuff fail the most and brought in to be replaced under warranty (but that's arguably because it's the brand we sell the most of)
stuff happens unfortunately and it just seems you got one that failed, and i don't think it represents the brand as a whole

your average chink brand. some good hardware products. some bad hardware products. awful software product. you will always get better if you spend more but if you want to save money it will do.

I've literally never heard of this brand.

fpbp

Attached: based_beyond_belief.jpg (1024x572, 83.57K)

le ironic giant dildo xD I got this reference my good sir
#gape #goatse #whoknowsknows

Their mices are okay, had one for the past year and a half. I "upgraded" to a steelseries and it doesn't work without bloated niggerware installed on the computer.

If you're fucking poor, or like to throw your mouse it's pretty decent for the money, but there are so many better budget options for 10/20 bucks more.
Namely corsair, glorious, logi

I was probably unlucky then, sad

you got what you paid for. They are not terrible, but it's cheap stuff. Maybe one of the best on the shit poor tier.

Ironic?

Attached: based beyond belief.png (400x400, 215K)

Been using a cheapo Redragon keyboard for 2 years now. No complaints, no plans of switching it out for a different one until it breaks.

Never heard of it.
Not your personal consumer tech review board.

I have a redragon mechanical keyboard. It's not great but I might just not like them. I'm using an apple keyboard ATM which is better for me so I think I just like low profile.

kekw, chill bro. As you can see in other comments in this very thread, it was a very valid question

Figures one can be that butthurt about not knowing a brand, but whatever

Shit Tier
/thread

discount HyperX