/sqt/ – Stupid Questions Thread

>GNU/Linux questions >Windows questions >PC building? >Programming questions >Good, cheap laptops >Cheap electronics >Server questions >Buying headphones How to find/activate any version of Windows?
rentry.org/installwindows

Previous Thread:

Attached: charles-babbage-3.jpg (900x750, 99.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackage.haskell.org/package/hgettext-0.1.31
hackage.haskell.org/package/hgettext-0.1.30,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm constantly having problems with my wireless connection on my Win 8.1 laptop, often it will go down to barely broadband speeds, or lose connection entirely and go to 'Limited', and to try and fix it I have to disable and re-enable the wireless connection in Network Connections, though often selecting Disable does nothing and I have to do it several times, similarly I often have to click Enable several times before it does anything.

It's definitely a problem with the computer rather than the network as I have a Win 10 laptop running simultaneously and that's never had this kind of issue and continues working even when the 8.1 one drops out.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Why is OP such a faggot?

Can OP see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

bad drivers or overheating wificard/stick

Attached: startled mickey mouse.jpg (480x371, 13.53K)

It definitely could be overheating, the thing is like an oven even when it isn't the middle of summer. Thanks senpai

See if the mfg has special WiFi drivers for download. Cheap adapters have drivers that require device aware tuning.

If I install hackage.haskell.org/package/hgettext-0.1.31 there is no Distribution.Simple.I18N.GetText module, only Text.I18N.GetText.

How to fix this? I need that module.

Pic related.

Attached: 2022_07_11_0qq_Kleki.png (964x75, 23.79K)

What's the "daz loader" of windows 10? I have a copy of windows 10 Pro installed that I'd like to activate.

Bad drivers, bad connection of the wifi card (assuming it's not integrated into the mobo), or it's overheating. How hot does the laptop get when you notice the issue? Have you tried an external wifi adapter?

I just saw that I wrongly linked hackage.haskell.org/package/hgettext-0.1.31 instead of hackage.haskell.org/package/hgettext-0.1.30, my bad.

is it common for dev companies to take a language and completely modify the way it normally would work?

like for example, the last job, the company used c#, but they modified it so much it worked exactly like php, except php is widely document and that wasn't, same happened with the company before that, they were using php, but it was modified in a backend template sort of interpreter that made if behave more like xml...

but this isn't the way the tutorials are showing it should be, why do that? they are not following mvc, and the usual patterns, is it just bad luck or every company changes everything and just creates sort of their own language?

The chrome extension for stylish broke by updating itself and deleted all of my saved css files, including my Any Forums layout. I tried to reinstall my stylesheet onto stylish but it says it can't. Are there any other extension that's still able to stylize websites? Do I have to make my own?

What the fuck is this? What kind of cord fits this? Ahhhh, I think I'm going insane, help me Any Forums!

Attached: received_838363287140846.jpg (896x510, 62.02K)

Where can I find a screw like that? It's for my Desktop computer.

Attached: screw.png (2000x2000, 3.61M)

Does anyone know if Fennec browser for android is a good choice? Or was it compromised somehow? If it was, what android browser would you recommend?

check in the OP

6-32 thumb screw probably. Your case's manual should say. It's possible they used metric.

Looks like M4. The "inch size" screws are the finer threaded ones used to hold CD-ROM drives.

How can I make those yellowed parts go back to the original color?

Attached: ca92bc93-7ab3-4294-b857-dfc84aebe925.jpg (700x525, 60.98K)

bleach

Attached: bleach.jpg (647x915, 153.86K)

NO
peroxide and light heat aka sun
pit some hair bleach in water and soak the parts in a lidded, transparent container and let it soak up some rays