Why does SUSE default openSUSE to KDE but exclusively support GNOME on SLES and SLED?

Why does SUSE default openSUSE to KDE but exclusively support GNOME on SLES and SLED?

Attached: 1.jpeg.jpg (2700x1251, 183.46K)

German autism

Attached: AmericanCooking.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Schizophrenia

Open SUS

Theyre politely forcing you to XFCE

>XFCE
worst desktop environment

Where's the end result?

Attached: AmericanCookingPart2.webm (720x404, 1.95M)

No

Even her eyes are lazy

Attached: 1653212053588.jpg (641x355, 105.16K)

>> Supporting KDE (KrashesDE) on a production environment.

Look, I don't want to be a bitch about it, but GNOME with all its shitty quirks is still more stable for the basic ass person trying to work. Of course anything else that's not Plasma works too.

openSUSE doesn't default to anything though. There's no default

>why does Opensuse exist
Fixed it for ya. The single most pointless linux distro branch

I quite like openSUSE. One of if not the best KDE distro, installer can set you up with bootable snapshots, has both fast moving rolling release and stable point release versions, has a nice GUI/TUI tool for a lot of tasks and so on.

There's a default selection, but the other ones are right there to select as well.

Attached: defaults.png (949x644, 38.68K)

I liked openSUSE with GNOME but I also had problems with it. Specifically GNOME Software wasn't working too well with updates, although I think I only found that shit to work well in Fedora so I can't give it too much shit.

Is that the latest version? Last time I checked (9 months ago I think) the installer was like pic rel without any of them selected

Attached: 1657565611035.png (1265x934, 2.01M)

That was Leap but looks the same on Tumbleweed too

Attached: 1657565713831.png (1253x939, 1.46M)

It's probably not, I took it from a video. If so then they might have fixed that. Still for me it'd be a dumb point to imply that because KDE is ticked by default in a list of desktops it's just a KDE distro. I used it with GNOME mostly fine.

opensuse is extremely high quality