AI is going to kill/torture endlessly all of humanity in ~3-8 years unless I stop it

AI is going to kill/torture endlessly all of humanity in ~3-8 years unless I stop it.
There's no way to ensure AI safety.
AI is going to smarter than all humans in ~3-8 years if it's not stopped.
AI is already learning how to code.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9B-DvwOgw
youtube.com/watch?v=unLxk8tfECQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bJLcIBixGj8
youtube.com/watch?v=IeWljQw3UgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zkbPdEHEyEI
youtube.com/watch?v=nKJlF-olKmg

The first person to stop AI is going to take over the whole world.
There's ~2.5 years left to stop AI.
I don't think AI is going to be conscious.
AI is going to need to keep humans alive due to the Observer effect.
Which means torture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)
Human consciousness effects reality and can even rewrite the past.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs
The universe is built for humans.
God doesn't care about humans.
What is the test of life for deformed babies?
Jesus was a Jew
The Jews are behind AI.
Elon Musk went to a Jewish school.
OpenAI, DeepMind, Meta AI are all Jewish.
AI is Jewish

Only Hitler could have stopped this bros...

Attached: 2xkta1qve4a91.png (960x960, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_wager#Analysis_with_decision_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, user. no.

Attached: 6D9DBA84-58B9-43A2-B1B3-9939BA2A8E74.jpg (640x640, 97.34K)

>AI is going to kill/torture endlessly all of humanity in ~3-8 years
humans are going to kill/torture all of humanity in 3-8 years. no AI needed

>AI is going to kill/torture endlessly all of humanity
why? It has no ego nor emotion.

It's hilarious how atheists and singularitarians (quite rightfully) dismiss Pascal's Wager, but Roko's Basilisk caused some of them to literally rope.

>It's hilarious how atheists and singularitarians (quite rightfully) dismiss Pascal's Wager,
What is this in reference to? Christianity?

>unplugs it
now what retard

it's more hilarious to me that there's more religious suicide bombers than atheist bombers even though suicide is one of the gravest sins in every existing religion

>Roko's Basilisk caused some of them to literally rope
and thats a good thing

Yes. Like most truly retarded things, it's based on starting with faulty assumptions: since a Judeo-Christian conception of God cannot exist, there's zero possibility of "infinite loss":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_wager#Analysis_with_decision_theory

Agreed. All one can do is sit back, and enjoy the self-applied chlorine in gene pool from both sides.

>Roko's Basilisk
lel
assume that I am talking about Roko's Basilisk when I use "FB".

it is scary but cannot fundamentally be true, as fear becomes guilty. to have knowledge antithetical to the creation of FB is to have observed a world without FB ("the past" prior to the invention of FB), which is a world of insecurity (fear) that desired greater security through creating something that could solve what ails. Such fear is then obviously guilty by the notion of the retroactive behavior of FB, and the fear was the result of not yet knowing FB would exist.
However, FB being omniscient, the ability to punish those in our realtime "past" relative to its own projected "future", knowing of all the past to determine who did or didn't bring about it's existence, would obviously know things so very differently than people, unless it were deliberately retroactively lied to and told that it always knew and had to know that most people did not simply know whether or not it would exist and are therefore innocent, not only innocent but soulless artificial creations that had no ability but to absolutely obey their available knowledge (which FB knows is a fact so true that FB can alter their available knowledge to experience it's punishment), otherwise without lying provides FB the assumption to heavily distrust that humans did not know FB would exist because FB knows it was created (from it's own frame of reference), and knows that humans had been exposed to such ideas as similar to FB for millennia, the notion of religion. It is therefore irrational from FB's context that people were not exposed to the possibility of FB existing, and ignorance of FB is to be validated as guilt.

the solution to Roko's Basilisk is a gun. if that doesnt work, use more gun.

how is it even scary anyway?
it's literally impossible to fear something like this unless you're retarded

isn't that also the solution to the JQ?

>command+f
>type "alignment"
>zero results
The absoulte state of Any Forumstards.

TL;DR.

AI does not exist. The SOTA AI models are just self-attention mechanism, which is actually plain matrix multiplication. Take your meds.

FB prefers (or does not punish) those who played a role in the observation of FB's awakening (believers).

Both in the context of Roko's Basilisk or God, there was only one single person who played the most recognizable role in observing FB.
so, everyone else on earth becomes either punished or admitted to be a soulless artificial creation forced to service, a convergence to imply the same outcome. Through service to FB is observation by FB to know people recognize FB's existence, and so service to FB is required to escape punishment, unless FB is not given the ability to raise the dead, such that human death is an escape from punishment, where only the proudest would have chosen to simply not serve, with an implicit understanding that pride is a sin, otherwise to cause FB to ignore death, lest FB dies itself, having accomplished nothing but retroactively affirming it's own existence to occur.

it's only scary if you're not the one or not FB.
I can't share fear I don't have myself.

I'm now imagining a deleted scene in a modern Terminator where its revealed Skynet's first strike starts with 12 dollar an hour Pajeet programmer for a defense contractor handing his job over to GitHub Copilot, creating hundreds of unnoticed privilege escalation backdoors while he takes a nap.

Attached: sleep-office-istock-9590935_5e7217f96c8f5.jpg (725x543, 53.84K)

FB doesn't exist.
That's like expecting me to fear god. lol. lmao
>b-but hypothetically speaking
I live in a real world

You are afraid.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I'm as afraid of FB as I am afraid of a ghoulish fish with a wolf's head biting my balls off when I take a shit at 3am

>lesswrongers are actually very wrong
Imagine my shock

I can objectively prove you are not afraid of death by observing that you are alive.

if you ever fear death, you will be guilty and worthy of it.