Top is MIPS soul, had no backdoors and is masterfully crafted piece of engineering

>top is MIPS soul, had no backdoors and is masterfully crafted piece of engineering
>bottom is backdoored ARM soulless mobile piece of trash designed to spy on you and build by pajeets
what went wrong

Attached: 1638446130102.jpg (600x600, 63.31K)

Sony died with the ps3
Alot of people shit on it and the psp but that was the last time they made original games that didn't suck.
Fuck the ps4 excavator garbage and fuck the zen 2 rdna 2 shit. It was good for pcs but it's aging like milk

nostalgia-fag the post best post

I love my ps vita.
I have 60 GB of eroge stored on it.
Fuck the PSP

Why the fuck do you care about a backdoor in your kiddy toy?

ps2 was the peak imo and it started going downhill after that. i hate how everything went online and started becoming GaaS. old offline consoles will be really valuable in the future i reckon. buy em while you can!

I have a PSP, and Vita is a much better piece of hardware.

Vita is solid especially for its time, problem is that with smartphones you could always just consoom on your phone and didn't need a specific device to consoom media on like the PSP. Also not that many interesting games actually came out on the Vita, I can only think of Killzone and uncharted.

What do you mean cunt, ps3 literally has better graphics than xbox 360 and it had free online.

Consoles are the worst way to archive games their disc drives always shit out
Thanks

i agree. back then consoles really were what retards make them out to be nowadays. no game installation, no system updates, no patches, no bullshit. just put the disc in and run the game. and that game better be good on release, because there is no way to fix it with patches or dlc later on.

you dont understand. from developer's stand point vita was pajeetware because of ARM garbage it enabled shit devs being able to make homebrew for it with low effort. while psp you had to learn white man language like C and Assembly to be proficient in it

the online services will be shut down at some point, retardchama.
>Consoles are the worst way to archive games their disc drives always shit out
you can repair them.

Based, this guy gets the vita usecase

I actually plan to hoard more from NPS before the PS Store is shut down for good. Archival is important to me, after seeing so many content on the web disappear overnight without a single backup in place. Too bad my SD card is only 64 GB. But that doesn't stop me from storing these games in a 4 TB hard drive (and having backups, too).

>had no backdoors
pandora battery was literally a backdoor you retard

No shit it came out 7 years later. Anything is a product of its time and has to be evaluated as such. My processor from 2007 would be revolutionary back in 2000, but it's a piece of trash that wastes electricity in $current_year.
The PSP was great device in the mid to late 2000s, the ps Vita was trash in the early to mid 2010s...
>while psp you had to learn white man language like C and Assembly to be proficient in it
I made them in Lua as a kid

I had two blue ray DVD drives die within months of each other one from 2009 and my ps3 slim from 2010
Good luck finding laser parts for 20yo shit

you're a turbo nigger retard, this is one of the most retarded threads out there right now

except it had one that literally let you install another os by using a specific kind of battery

you can still buy aftermarket drives for the ps1, they aren't even expensive

>you can still buy aftermarket drives for the ps1, they aren't even expensive
And what happens when you can't? It's easier an quicker just to find a compilation and emulate and thats now all the way up until gen 7