The Japanese Futon is a superior lovemaking mattress...

The Japanese Futon is a superior lovemaking mattress. It is more likely for a woman to concieve if she is creampied on a traditional Japanese Futon than on a modern western mattress. It is so inexpensive and many sexual positions are much more pleasurable on the futonm It tucks away into the closet and is very minimal. Some women will refuse to copulate on any other mattress, it's that good. When I make love to my onahole love pillow on my futon mattress I feel like I am floating on a gentle but firm cloud or like I am being carried in my mothers arms. What more can I say about a truly valuable item. It sparks joy in my life each night. My back feels so healed and rested. I can not say thank you enough to the short squintu eyed gook elves who invented this lovely bed. You should try one for yourself and if you are skeptical look at the many videos of youtube.

Attached: i(2).jpg (213x320, 16.83K)

Mice will crawl on me, no thanks.

My girlfriend hates doing it on the bed. She prefers to stand on the floor. Of course, that might just be so she doesn't get anything stuck in her fur.

Attached: wif.gif (245x350, 1.34M)

mice can climb up normal beds too, user
in other words... when ur asleep, mice have been crawling on you

slob

is this fastman approved? I mean if it makes men go quicker than of course offspring will be more likely.

user the solution to mice in your fucking bedroom is not to just elevate your bed

If they're more likely to conceive, why is their birth rate so low?

pls dont slide the thread into something unrelated to technology thanks

their all built for bbc but there arent enough blacks to go around in nippon

I'm the fastman skibidibidi

What does this have to do with technology?

Not OP, but beds are definitely technology.

>thing
>thing japan

t. Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Scranton branch manager

Attached: otherhole.jpg (625x1039, 111.53K)

>The Japanese Futon is a superior lovemaking mattress.
user, I'm a wizard.

Somethings thing japan is objectively better.

*Sometimes

got some beard trimming scissors and ditched my shaver

Attached: PXL_20220711_100651320.jpg (3024x4032, 2.84M)

is there any benefit to a small 2 tatami bed frame/deck like that? it would be in the way a lot and the benefit of a futon is you can put it away and you have the floor.

Attached: Twin-Futons.jpg (2832x1888, 2.57M)