What the fuck, Reddit!?

I registered recently on Reddit and I just made a post and a comment in r/Breath_of_the_wild . And then boom! I got a permament ban! What the fuck is happening!?

I got a permament ban for "harassment". What the shit!? I checked comment and just noticed how some people are dissapointed how I called some BotW gays hanging near Link's house "queers". What's wrong!? I don't have nothing against homosexuals. I don't want even harm them. Is this because Reddit mods are fucking SJW? I'm extremely rarely using Twitter and I though Reddit is better.

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-105822_Opera.jpg (1080x2400, 545.63K)

unironically kill yourself

Bump

OP goes to communist shithole. Insults them and their allies, now pretends to be surprised he was banned.

Attached: 1657474402813.jpg (1080x827, 94.12K)

Go back

OP is a faggot

>asking on the gayest board after Any Forums

>communist shithole
last i checked reddit hated russia

Go back

your mistake was
>I don't like those queers
context doesn't matter, they're not gonna actually read and try to understand what you said. the moment you put "queers" and anything but words of worship in the same sentence, you were a gonner.

Thanks. Okay, I didn't know that for "queers" word I could get a ban. I'm from a country with more traditional values, and I don't like homosexuality. Anyway, I respect people with non-traditional sexual orientations.

I just don't like how western world becomed too obsessed with political correctness. I think Reddit should give only temporary bans to teach people how to be nice. Because permament bans will only emforce people to use illegal ways of solving problems.

I though the whole Any Forums is filled with alt-rights and anti-SJWs.

This got a good chuckle out of me, but you should have posted this on Any Forums.

Tranny nigger thread

Are you surprised reddit is absolute cancer? I actually was. Created a reddit profile for the first time a week ago to shill some of my projects. I thought it was just a meme but the place is actually worse than you can imagine. Short of a couple schizo subs like wallstreetbets, every place is moderated by a literal leftist janny tranny squad

r*ddit is moderated by queers
what did you seriously expect to happen genius

You're full of shit, you know exactly why you're banned and you shouldn't be surprised even if you think it was unwarranted.

Attached: 1650702033827.gif (600x1052, 880.29K)

Fuck right off, retard. You have to be over 18 to post here

Attached: 1656024501400.png (608x1059, 149.29K)

it's everyone's favorite! a reddit screenshot thread! thank god, i was really craving for a new one since yesterday's thread

>Sexism, Political, Racial, Or Any Discrimination
is in their rule list lol

>redditjak

Reddit is full of a bunch of indoctrinated retards who grew up with conservative parents who were out of touch with them as children. Meanwhile education systems told them that being PROGRESSIVE is cool, trendy and hip and that they everything their parents fucked them over as children and will fuck them over as adults.
Just about any ideal you hold as a conservative is more or less gaslighting for redditards.

Your religion? If it isn't nigger worship, it's bad.
Fiscally conservative and not printing money because economics? It's bad
You notice a strong correlation of a particular group, such as a group that's 6% of a population committing 1 in 2 crime offenses and as a result you'd rather avoid that demographic? It's bad and you're a bigot. Also logic is bad when jts "" "oppressive" ""
Nationalist? You have some crazy idea that law abiding natural botn taxpayers should be assissted by their government either before or in place off people who broke the law by entering your country illegally? That's bad!

Kek