I want to buy a good laptop and a good smartphone. What should I buy for each device...

I want to buy a good laptop and a good smartphone. What should I buy for each device? I have the cheapest laptop and the cheapest smartphone they had in the store and I'm tired of them. I can afford better so there is no reason to stick with these.

Attached: laptop.jpg (970x647, 108.89K)

>I can afford better so there is no reason to stick with these.
yes there is, saving your money and not falling into the trap of consumerism.

but real answer get a refurbrished thinkpad from a computer shop and keep your crap cellphone

Macbook Pro + iPhone

do not buy: any thinkpads, acers, cheap asus, msi

No. Why make your life shittier than necessary? I still have it in my spine to try to be frugal from when I was unemployed. I have a shit car, tiny shit apartment, shit phone and shit laptop. I've decided to upgrade all these things after living like this for years for no reason. It's weird because I wasted a fuckton on eating out and having drinks out recently though, don't even know how much.

Any particular models?

>No. Why make your life shittier than necessary?
>wants to consume more technology
idk i just think its going backwards, being frugal and having your escapism technology be as minimal and shitty as possible is pretty good

>t. dont have a graphics card in my tower, never game. go for walks everyday instead.

You don't have the cheapest laptop and phone in the store so you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

my phone is literally the shittiest model available it cant do anything but text and take calls.
when im out and about i talk to people and think, im not constantly staring down at a dopamine device.
DONT REGRESS user, YOU ARE A CHAD NOW

Well what do you need? The best laptop will be one of the new Macbooks, the new Air for example. For phone go either iPhone or Google Pixel for a clean experience and good cameras.
Windows laptops are all x86 or shitty ARM which cant currently compete with Macbooks GOOD ARM. And most Androids are bloated by their manufacturers, so going Google Pixel will give you the cleanest experience. Or you get an iPhone which is more expensive and more locked down but works better with the Macbook.

having better smartphone really doesnt make sense because 'better' often means it's more locked down and pozzed

>good
>arm
pick one

There are many models of both Air and Pro.

buy a ROG something or another or like a zephyrus

yeah depends on what you need. the best are the 14 and 16 inch pro models. The new Air (with the notch) will also be great if its enough though.
depends on what you want. Regarding heat, battery life, performance per watt, its the best machine on the planet because of ARM.

Wtf is ROG idiot

Just ordered this. This is my first Mac ever. Just what am I in for?

Attached: download.png (815x954, 74.41K)

>he fell for it

Attached: 1643867454123.jpg (225x225, 16.38K)

A slower ssd since you chose the 256 one

>He fell for apple meme
Well, buying laptop is really depends on your use cases. If you're planning to do synthetic benchmarks macs are really your choice. But if you're going to use real software...

Attached: 1642236098702.jpg (1920x3240, 562.03K)