/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

What are you working on, Any Forums?

Previous thread:

Attached: 149927444_3994665913918945_3032623101920488341_n.jpg (700x859, 31.43K)

>everything except the nose
is this meant to be insinuating something?

meds
implementing matrix client api in bash

reposting:
been following some small intro to natural language processing tutorials, and this seems really fucking cool. how do I learn the theory/concepts behind this? any suggestions on intro to NLP that don't require too much advanced math, or one that includes the math needed?

literally noone is going to spoonfeed you because the only people intelligent enough to figure this out have dumped their shitty python on github and refuse to elaborate, go find the code and analyse it, you will either get it or you will never amount to anything

so there isn't much theory behind it? or is it all of machine learning, linguistics and other stuff?

Is php really that bad?

I'm starting with laravel and the code looks like shit but it's kind of bearable.

Is there a c derivative/book that cuts out stuff that doesn't compile to c++?
After reading through sqlite the common subset is the only way I want to write C++ now.

>really like everything about Go
>except for the language itself
>there's no lang that ticks most of the same boxes, let alone lang that does that and has even half of Go's popularity
Maybe I will get used to it if I bear with it for a while...

>even C fags in 83' were anime fags

Attached: 1983_01_BYTE_08-01_Looking_Ahead_0025.jpg (1107x1544, 340.01K)

It's kinda bearable, sort of, but only with a thick prophylactic barrier between you and the language (i.e. Laravel).
It used to be much worse though. Like, an actual unironic contender for the worst programming language of all time.

and?

>WAHHH STOP POSTING COOL PICTURES
fuck off fag

>seethes about anime
>can't tell us why

that's not even anime you retard, that's just a regular cartoon.

You're so fucking stupid holyfuck

>newfag thinks appending fag to words is le_seethe

fuck off summerfag piece of shit

flippantly conflating any cartoon girl as anime as a broad classification is newfag behavior.

Didn't you hear? It's cool to hate anime now.

Attached: 1657465194067.png (804x440, 23.82K)

DEPENDS #${SPIRV_BINARY_FILES}
the shaders target doesn't depend on anything

Ah, my bad, I had tried explicitly spelling out the contents of one iteration of the foreach loop, and then forgot to uncomment that line when it didn't work and I took it out. It didn't make a difference either way, doesn't generate anything.

That was all from the same autist.

I hate fonts that don't differentiate between uppercase 'i' and lowercase 'L' so goddamn much.