Am I pissed off for no good reason? I just want a super-laptop

>want to buy a powerful laptop with a desktop CPU (workstation)
>only supports up to 64GB of DDR4
>pissed off because if I want 128GB I need to buy a rainbow "gaming" laptop

I cannot win can I? There isn't a single workstation laptop with a desktop CPU that can support up to 128GB. The EON-17X looked like a good candidate because is honestly more powerful than 95% of high-end desktops, but it only being able to support up to 64GB of DDR4 broke my heart and was a deal-breaker.

I don't care about the GPU, I only care about how much RAM I can have, it has a desktop CPU, and how much storage it can have, like how many 14mm thick 2.5" HDDs can I fit in there?

Here is an article about that laptop:

laptopmag.com/au/reviews/origin-eon17-x-2021-review

I missed out buying a Predator 21x because I was poor, but now that I am middle class, I want my own super-laptop. If I can get my hands on a desktop replacement, I will make sure that it will last for 2 decades.

That being said, do you guys know any super-laptops that I can buy? Any alternatives to the Origin desktop replacement? Money isn't an issue.

Attached: WWE Esperanto.gif (480x506, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

barebone.rjtech.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>laptop
you're already a tranny and few lights won't make it any worse for you

I don't like RGB up the asshole. If I wanted RGB, I would attend my local monthly LGBT parade.

the only reason to own a laptop is to attend parades like LGBT, normal people use their computer at home, and when they go outside, it's usually to work out, or back to the wage cage

I WFH so I basically don't leave my house. I don't wanna buy a desktop because they eat shit more often than laptops.

>I don't leave my house
>I need a laptop because I just do
brain damage

If I want to use my laptop in a different room, I don't want to have to unplug an ATX build with a monitor included.

>t. if I want to go to the kitchen with my computer

If I am making a meal, how else am I going to watch movies?

Clevo Desktop Replacement Barebone Notebook

barebone.rjtech.com/

>AND TAKE YOUR MEDS

by washing the grease off your hands and going to your room where your computer is like a normal person?

>want to make guacamole
>bring laptop into kitchen
>open movie
>make the guacamole
>watch movie
>wash hands thoroughly
>dry hands
>move laptop around

Nigga you stupid.

>how to let someone know youre american without saying youre american

you skipped
>make a thread on Any Forums about shitting up my new laptop with guacamole like the retard that I am

I am an Australian. My BMI is 27.

>don't wanna buy a desktop because they eat shit more often than laptops
?????
>I WFH so I basically don't leave my house
Just get a desktop PC and a cheap, lightweight Lenovo Yoga or a Chromebook so you can remote access your desktop PC. It's what I do and it works for me whenever I want to work from my patio without compromising performance.
You do not NEED 64 GBs of RAM on a fucking laptop. A good laptop will always be much more expensive than a much superior desktop.

Attached: IMG_20220619_124827.jpg (464x261, 14.49K)

>Turn faglights on keyboard to white
>No logos or gamer fagshit branding

I don't know who resells Clevo chassis to Rooville - but I guarantee every gaming laptop they sell to you tranny Sheilas is just a rebadged Clevo.

Attached: 2022-07-11 00_51_53-Clevo X170KM-G Barebone Series, 17.3_ FHD 144Hz 72% NTSC Matte LCD, NVIDIA RTX 3.png (1686x654, 111.13K)

This is all true. I know that a high-end laptop performs worse and costs more than an equivalent desktop, but I have lots of money so this is not an issue. If you have less than 16GB of RAM, you are fucked, and I just want my laptop to be usable for years, if not decades to come.

It seems like you've already made up your mind, I do not know which laptop model would satisfy your needs, but I still insist that you shouldn't miss out on the great performance and experience a desktop provides in contrast to a laptop just because you would like to move your PC around your own house sometimes. If you have spare money, just get better desktop PC components.
>I just want my laptop to be usable for years, if not decades to come
Sorry user, but this isn't a thing for most PCs, specially laptops. Most good laptop models show a performance drop after the first 2 or so years and very few of them can reach the 10 year mark.
If you want a computer that lasts long, then again, build a desktop and you can simply replace components as they start decaying in performance, something that can't be done with laptops easily due to the nature of their builds.

Attached: 1657478981251.jpg (640x480, 67.02K)

Yeah, I know. For 99/100 people in my situation, a desktop would be more appropriate. There is a reason why most laptop warranties don't go beyond a year. I have built PCs in the past and pretty much all of them have died after a year at the most, but I have had hand-me-down laptops last for more than half a decade.

>repeats the same yeah i know but
bot or 12
you decide

Do I have to post my gamer chair for you to think that I am a real person? Bots cannot use Any Forums due to the CAPTCHA anyway unless they buy a pass.