If you could use technology to check wether you are being cheated on, would you?

If you could use technology to check wether you are being cheated on, would you?

pic unrelated.

Attached: 1657501548717.png (656x512, 75.68K)

I need the linkedin post where the pajeet tries to use alexa to cheat on his wife or something but ends up being double crossed

guess not, then?
also

Everyone cheats.

can't cheat if you've never even held hands with a female before. haha.

Only in regards to people in relationships of course.

Maybe Americans but they are soulless inhumane sickos

Projection

that wasn't my question, though

If you're at the point where you're genuinely questioning whether or not your partner is cheating on you, it's time to genuinely question whether or not to stay in the relationship at all.

I suppose you don't need tech to find the cheaters if everyone does it.

it's my first gf (at 30) and I'm insecure and paranoid
she genunely seems to be a good woman and I don't want to lose her. otoh, I don't really know much about her beyonf what she has told me, some of which I've been able to verify.
we aren't perfect, but I feel like we make a good couple, and, you know, "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" and all that stuff

>Americans

>it's my first gf (at 30)
Oh she's definitely cheating on you. You're the kind of safe backup guy who won't ever talk back. You say you make a good couple while simultaneously suspecting cheating. She'll never need to justify anything to you, you'll do it for her.

Being totally honest, if its your first relationship, odds are you are gonna mess it up somehow anyway. Don't let it be because of insecurity, you're going to need more experience for future relationships
Now this isn't to say just abandon hope because its probably not going to work out, you should do everything just as you normally would, gain experience in keeping mindful of their needs, seducing your partner and obviously sex, planning and executing romantic, economic dates, meeting family and getting good impressions with potential in-laws
Don't let yourself get disrespected and abused if she is very obviously cheating on you, and pay attention to signs; but just don't throw it away unless you're reasonably sure she's actually physically cheated.
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER say anything about her cheating until then, if you bring it even casually and are wrong, the relationship is dead. It will slowly die as she realizes you are insecure and will lose attraction

tldr;Don't be dumb, get experience for the next girl

Attached: 1647571469267.png (344x342, 129.35K)

we've been together for almost a year, and we spend most of our time (if not all of it) together (when she's not working, obv).

that's exactly what I've been thinking. I have not told her anything about my suspicion, mostly because
1. I know I'll fuck everything up if I say anything, and
2. I literally have 0 evidence for it. in fact, everything regarding her life seems completely normal, it's just my paranoia making me feel like shit

>we've been together for almost a year, and we spend most of our time (if not all of it) together
And you still "don't really know much about her."

as I said, I'm paranoid. I don't think I "know" much about my childhood friends. but I still talk to them.

>it's my first gf (at 30)
>I'm insecure and paranoid
>we spend most of our time (if not all of it) together

Wew lad, I can see that train wreck coming from a mile away. Anyways I got my first gf at 24 (I'm 32 now), so I'm not a chad by any means, but 30 is a bit too much bro, what the fuck have you been doing all those years?
Tbh just enjoy it while it lasts m8. You're not going to marry your first gf, trust me, you DON'T want to do that, even if you're 30 y.o boomer. I kinda feel identified with you, because I was like you when I got my first gf, so I'm giving you an honest advice here.

Enjoy the time with her and gain experience from your first relationship. And when the time to move on comes, do it, don't cling to her.

kthxbye

Then just enjoy the relationship.
Try to learn more about her that's verifiable, if you've been together a year it's plenty of time to be normal to meet her parents/other family and her meet yours. Your paranoia is probably compounded by not knowing much about her. But be careful if she has a close male friend, it can 100% just be platonic, but it will probably trigger these feelings so keep that in mind

try getting a pet together if you don't have one, that can be a good next step at this point

Attached: 1652313650421.jpg (750x501, 55.93K)

And the justification continues an compounds. The longer you think it over, the more you emphasize your on problems to excuse the problems you have with others. It's what makes people like you so easy to cheat on.
I knew I had you pegged from the start.

>it's just my paranoia making me feel like shit
try not to let your brain fuck you up, op. it's weird that our brains do this to us. i don't know why it does this (maybe it's self-sabotage), but it always seems to happen.

ok m8, whatever

I know I have some childhood traumas, and I've been taught not to trust people... my family is kind of shitty.

>ok m8, whatever
Whatever nothing, every single one of your posts thus far and every post that comes after will rationalize the problem you have with her by placing all the blame on yourself. The fact that you don't see that as a problem is telling enough.

I didn't know real women used Any Forums

m8, I know I tend to rationalize stuff. but evidence is evidence, and the lack of it says nothing about any problems.
did you read the OP?