Why is Amazon still in business?

Aliexpress is just superior in every way

Attached: 1649765030604.png (95x120, 5.06K)

Same day shipping v.s. 30 day shipping.
Items don't randomly not show up on one. Everything not chink shit has a set MSRP anyway.

Most stuff on aliexpress now is only marginally cheaper sometimes not cheaper at all. And 30+ day shipping. Awful customer support as well and chink sellers try to jew you asking for money after the fact. Meanwhile amazon I get most things next day and I can return just about anything no questions asked with free return shipping

i like knowing when my shit's going to arrive instead of waiting at home for two months, i have a life

hello sir

You pay for Aliexpress quality, you get Aliexpress quality.

>tfw the "clone" comes from the same factory for 20% of the price

I'll wait 3 months if I have to, fuck the money grabbing name brands that don't actually make anything.

except it's the same seller and it end up coming from amazon even though i bought it for half price on aliexpress

Also Amazon is extremely biased towards the buyer. If I get something that's even remotely off, they'll give me back my money or ship me a replacement no questions asked. I almost never have to deal with the seller when shit goes wrong.

the same reason aliexpress is still in business. convenience. the fact that you're linking ali over taobao which sells like half price of everything ali does speaks for itself.

aliexpress tracking was fine when i used it... amazon shills?

many products on amazon are the same price as aliexpress, for example micro SD cards.
even if you find a sd card for 1/10th of the price, it's from a risky merchant.
amazon allows you to return anything for any reason in under 30 days, and many people have even abused it and caused amazon to even modify their rules because of it (people buying clothing for 30 days, and returning it just because they want to wear something new, this is why we can't have good things).
On aliexpress you can't return for no reason (unless it's says "free returns" on the listing, in that case it's only 15 days), otherwise if you want to return the product it needs to be defective in some way, and you need to manually make a dispute.
Also amazon has 10x faster shipping (if the merchant is fulfilled by amazon, technically you can buy listings that are shipped from fucking china which would take 30 days or something to arrive).
Lastly amazon will always use tracked shipping, while on aliexpress you can cheap yourself out with zero tracking, but the downside is the parcel could get lost or some scam could happen, and you are 100% in the dark (you will see many people making reviews saying "package not received", you won't see that on amazon).
Also on amazon shipping is free when you spend enough money in a single cart, and although the shipping speed is slower than prime, usually it would say "arrives in a week" but actually arrives in 1 - 3 days (maybe on holidays it would actually be a week).
So when you combine the value of fast shipping, and zero reason returns, and the ability to get free shipping after a certain price, and in many situations the price is very similar if not ~20% cheaper, it's makes sense why amazon is better.
But I would agree that certain products are much more cheaper on aliexpress, because amazon doesn't have as many sales, but if you use a price tracker, you can find the real value of a product on sale, and you could just wait for it if you think you can predict it

Aliexpress is good if you are not from North America. Its good if you are from Asia, Eastern Europe, etc.

If you're buying chinese shit "Amazon quality" means nothing. Aliexpress is the same exact thing for much cheaper but with a 2 month shipping time.

>Buy thing on Amazon
>It arrives a day later
>Open up support chat and claim it didn't arrive
>They refund and you keep it
vs
>Buy on Aliexpress
>Arrives a month later
>Due to being sent from halfway across the world there's some damage in transit
>Have to open up support chat and argue with chang for an hour to try and get some of your money back. He fights resiliently because your $50 will feed him and his family for several months
>Finally get $25 back and a broken item
>"Why is Amazon still in business?"

Not user, but personally the packages from amazon (including fulfilled by amazon, aka the box has the amazon logo) are very well packed than my aliexpress stuff (but I haven't bought anything very fragile, but the bag that held the boxes I bought didn't even have a aliexpress logo on it, and it seemed really sketchy).

dont you understand how business works you fucking morons? people buying wholesale from china for cheap, and selling it higher for profit on amazon the same fucking stock. except people are willing to pay more because shipping is faster. it's only reason. they get same quality garbage items in the end

Why do you faggots use Amazon AND/OR Aliexpress when you can just use eBay?

>same cheap shit from china
>don't be a fucking idiot, actually buy trustworthy shit based on shop reviews
>gets here quicker and cheaper than amazon's shit
>most items have FREE SHIPPING, shit that amazon makes you pay at least $25 for, or a monthly subscription thing
Yes, it's true that eBay's "free shipping" is just a meme and that the cost of shipping is often lumped in with the total, but I often see good deals on that, especially considering how cheap it is to ship USPS First Class shit.

What are you faggots thinking? Every single item on Amazon is cheaper on eBay. I haven't gotten my ass fucked yet using eBay, but 1/4 of the cheap chink shit on Amazon just never shows up, wasting my fucking time.

Attached: ebay.jpg (474x266, 10.36K)

fuck off kike

Seriously nigga, why even use Amazon or anything else?
How am I a kike when I get better deals?

AliExpress is still usually cheaper. It's by far the best place to get chinkshit at least.

>How am I a kike when I get better deals?

Attached: apu_mathematics.jpg (741x568, 92.42K)