There's people still using newpipe even after the devs refused to add sponsorblock integration to it?

There's people still using newpipe even after the devs refused to add sponsorblock integration to it?

Attached: 1200px-NewPipelogo.svg.png (1200x1200, 153.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/polymorphicshade/NewPipe/releases
youtube.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't watch enough youtube to care

It's GPLv3, literally just fork it and add it.

There is a fork that add sponsorblock to it, use google

because i dont like sponsorblock, its too aggressive, there are channels i enjoy ads from

literally impossible to find, you made me waste my time, thank you fucking troll

get the fuck out of my board you fucking summerchild

Retard github.com/polymorphicshade/NewPipe/releases

I use YouTube premium
it gives me yt music which I use to exclusively listen to GRIMES with
but also no ads

Yes you should definitely switch to vanilla youtube, maybe their developers will add sponsorblock!

I only use NewPipe for background audio, none of the things I listen to have sponsors or anything that need skipping.
Werks for me.

I don't watch jews

I don't watch retarded shills so I don't really need it.

i dont watch youtubers who has sponsors, so not my problem

I don't see why this is a problem. Don't watch shit youtubers. Fork it if you don't like it. Most people use Newpipe for its background music compatibilities anyway. Besides didn't the devs not want to add it in due to some sort of shitty things sponsor block did

>youtube premium
faggot.

the whole background audio kinda weird because new pipe can just download audio only format, why not just download it and not waste battery on running network at all times? unless you listening livestream

its good, LibreTube was almost perfect

Is there any YouTube clients that has some actual search features? Things like searching based on upload date, length and so on.

Does Vanced still work and do you need Gapps to run it?

yes, there's a good one on youtube.com
>b-b-but
I don't care, freetards can't into good UX

>good UX
You mean their millions of A/B tests? Every time I open the site it's a different UI, it's actually horrible

feel free to be the first to make a client that doesn't suck
odds are you won't because you don't actually need this enough to go out of your comfort zone and finally accomplish something in life

this bait sucks

If you're such a brainrotted dopamine fiend that the literal second it takes to tap and skip sponsors irks you, you need to get your shit together. I mean it, get a hobby, even a fuck off "hobby" like gaming is more mentally stimulating than wasting your mind away autoplaying jewtube shite.