Why do people like these stupid fucks?

I do not get it, their software is so fucking shitty and none of it fucking works properly.
DWM does not even have an autostart function, and to edit it you need to not only learn C but also how to patch the fuck out of their shitty window manager.
SURF is a fucking joke of a browser that literally cannot do fucking anything.
I just do not get why these guys have any fucking reputation, all of their shit literally just sucks.

Attached: Suckless_logo.svg.png (2560x1670, 20.57K)

>t. created nothing, contributed nothing

it sucks less

because it really is simple
you'll understand after you get used to managing crudbases

>surf sucks
well that is because is was meant to suck, it is as good as one can get if they want javascript, but really the only real alternative is to not use the modern web at all. as for dwm, and their other X utilities, it is somewhat misguided in my mind to use really bloated libraries like Xorg but yet maintain that your program is I have to learn C and compile from source
this is a worthwhile thing to do regardless of suckless, it is very enlightening and in the process you learn a lot about the beauty of UNIX

surf works for me.
dwm is the best WM.
your problem is your IQ.

>DWM does not even have an autostart function
Anyone who implements autostarting to a wm is an absolute moron. That functionality is already provided by your display manager.

>DWM does not even have an autostart function,
that's useless after initial setup
>and to edit it you need to not only learn C but also how to patch the fuck out of their shitty window manager.
you don't need to learn C, just how to read a diff file, and patching is literally 1 command. if you go patch-crazy, you'll probably run into conflicts but even then all you do is look at the rejects file and copy paste the lines where they need to go. it's not that hard user. worth it to get the best WM
>SURF is a fucking joke of a browser that literally cannot do fucking anything.
yeah surf is bad

also you ignored dmenu which just werks and st which is literally the best terminal emulator

>suckless fag
>uses display manager

A WM shouldn't autostart anything. You have systemd, or init scripts for your shell.

replying to this thread from the surf browser using dwm on void linux

Yes, that's suckless for ya.

surf is better than it used to be, I don't know when they updated it but it's actually usable now and I fucking love it.

>OMG! MOM! PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET LIKE SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE!
literally nobody cares, please end your life at your soonest possible convenience.

>suckless
>it was meant to suck

hmmm st used to be trash too until recently, so ill check out surf again

Suckless is satire. It's not meant to be used by actual people. It's a code golf project created for the purpose of circlejerking in IRC when you write something that's 1 line shorter than everyone else.

>this parroted retardation again
have you ever actually tried to use any of the programs?

Yes. It's unusable garbage.

why? you just patch it and then it literally just werks forever

>Just patch it bro
>Just rewrite it yourself from scratch bro
This is a circlejerk and LARP.

so you have no actual reasons or arguments?