I hate motivation letters so much it's unreal

i hate motivation letters so much it's unreal.

Attached: satania-cry-satania.gif (498x278, 2.96M)

You mean a cover letter?
Also do you mean to say you write a unique one instead of shotgun blasting the same resume and cover letter at every company with a script running on a timer so you auto-reapply every 3 weeks until you land interviews?

what the FUCK is a motivation letter?... do i want to know about this fresh hell

Attached: 1655833502342.png (546x626, 570.71K)

>cover letter
No, a motivation letter is about focusing more on your personality, interests, and motives for applying.

>Dear employer,
>I am not motivated to work, but I have bills to pay. If these are not paid, I will become a homeless person and if that happens, I will become extremely motivated to kill your CEO whose name is ... and lives at ... . That said, I think it would be in your best interest to hire me as your next wageslave.
Works every time.

>focusing more on your personality, interests, and motives for applying.

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (416x372, 76.12K)

>motivation letters
lmao what? do americucks really?

I got my mom to write some of these back when I was trying to get my first job.
Didn't work, though. Ended up getting my first job at a University career fair. :^)

This an internship thing? Sounds like something I wrote for scholarships.

what kind of pretentous asshats would care about those things

>No, a motivation letter is about focusing more on your personality, interests, and motives for applying.
there's only one motivation anyone on earth has for applying for a job, and that's money. If it weren't for the paycheck, nobody would be working. Well, at least not working for you, the chuckleheads that are willing to do it for free are already with volunteer organizations.

Why do employers deny this simple truth, that nobody is talking to them willingly, and everyone they employ is only there because they need the cash?

because HR has been filled up with women.

i automatically withdraw my application for any company that demands a personal letter like that
any company that pretentious is, without fail, a micromanaging hellhole

>Why do employers deny this simple truth, that nobody is talking to them willingly, and everyone they employ is only there because they need the cash?
Admitting this collapses the whole house of cards. Their entire fragile sense of importance is built on the fact that they pay the people around them.
You can't be there for the money. They need to think people *want* to work for them.

HR

I want people the degrade me, often makes me do a better job out of spite

If a company asks for this, chances are management is full of themselves.

op here btw i still haven't finished it.

Attached: 1653720515134.png (526x533, 249.24K)

>get abused
>???
>work harder to create more surplus value
trannybrain

What the fuck

I wrote one for a trainee course, the best I have written. The response I got back weeks later was "doesn't seem to be motivated enough". Retarded bitches.

kek, this is why im going to keep mooching off of taxcattle money