Decent gaming laptop for under $1000?

I'm a student and have a free voucher so I was thinking of getting a gaming laptop (I already have a gaming PC), but it's for laughs and gigs. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

Attached: gaminglaptop.jpg (1280x720, 65.78K)

>gaming
>laptop
lmao
>under 1k
user...

Attached: PC_vs_Laptop.png (1193x712, 421.01K)

Yeah, I'm aware. A decent laptop I could play some vidya with no issues.

I'm basically offered free $970 that can only go towards tech that goes towards school, so either I get an iPad or a laptop.. Has to be for education related things I take for in class. Can't do a monitor or a graphics card or whatever.

M2 MBP

Lol no

Yes.

Attached: 1636433331482.png (647x778, 34.64K)

Stop playing video games otherwise you will not grow into fully ascended human being nor will you become a well rounded socially adjusted adult

Hp omen or a clevo.

get a good pc and an average laptop and ssh to your pc

Get a MacBook and some pussy instead of a fucking gaming laptop, loser.

>MacBook
lol

>pussy
he has to spend it on tech, not on pieces of already fucked meat

Do you have a microcenter nearby? - GPU wise I doubt you're going to be able to much better than a 3050/4gb.

Attached: 2022-07-10 21_44_14-Laptops_Notebooks _ Micro Center.png (237x462, 30.73K)

damn thats a really good deal

This seems good. Myself, I have an old laptop that I just got used with a 1050 in it. Doesn't matter to me, I can play the popular multiplayer VIDEO GAYMES just fine, and older single players like Witcher 3. Not a massive GAYMER

This is probably as good as you can get. Don't bother trying to game on it, aside from low end emulation it'll be a mess so just drop the idea now. It'll be a good programming machine though

m1 macbook air unironically

Legion 5

lenovo legions are great

Lenovo legion