People actually believe this is a "computer"?

people actually believe this is a "computer"?

Attached: 1640149857049.png (1058x2048, 1.54M)

It's an annealer. There's also no way to determine if the outputs are genuinely random.

I'm inclined to think they're not, we live in a deterministic society.

what's a computer?

Attached: 1656217444239.png (1200x624, 1.2M)

just 5 more years

Never seen a hanging computer before?

Attached: GLaDOS_Central_AI_Chamber_Portal.jpg (1280x788, 181.98K)

Muh quantum computing will break crypto. Bullshit. Most of the integer factorizations performed by quantum computers have been done by utilizing simplification, which is not applicable to arbitrary cryptographic keys.

No. That's a cooler. The round bit at the bottom of the tower contains the computer.

I figure it's probably built that way so all the components are easy to get to.

>literally just pipes and wiring to make sure signals are sent and received at cryogenic temps

can it run crysis?

i dont understand how people can live with being this skeptical of things they dont understand. where of your sense of wonder and curiosity? why wouldnt you look at this and wonder, "what does this do?". when someone tells you its a computer, ask yourself "how is this a computer?"

why immediately deny it? why deny technological advancements simoly because you dont understand them? again, where is your wonder? i dont care if this thing is a quantumn supercomputer or an advanced vibrating butt plug, it looks fucking cool and i want to know how and why it works. i want to become like these guys, who know what they are looking at, and who probably still marvel at bleeding edge advancements instead of immediately saying "muh jewish tricks, noone has jnvented semiconductors its alien technology"

why can you simply be amazed and wonder? ask questions?

Why would I bother to ask questions when I already know the answer just by looking at things? This is obviously a cynical mockery which is siphoning government funding into their personal bank accounts with one hand while producing pieces of modern art satire with the other. I mean just look at that distillery spiral in the middle. That shit is straight out of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. How can corporate cum guzzlers be so blind?

well i'd like to know how they obtained the alien technology first and foremost

looks like a luxury auto jacker

>the year is 2022
>there is STILL no explanation in English for how the fuck quantum computers work that isn't sensationalist popsci BS like "quantum computers magically do everything at once :DDD"

:(
how can you like live that...

there will never be an explanation in english, because the real explanation is in math

Do you think that to it be a computer it needs to have a screen?

i'm still asking questions with curiosity aren't i? i want to know how and why, it's just our specific interests in it are two different things.

Do you think that to it be a computer it needs to compute?

tfw OP doesn't know about headless servers