There's no way American software developers aren't getting permanently replaced by remote workers from India once a...

There's no way American software developers aren't getting permanently replaced by remote workers from India once a recession hits, is there?

Attached: 1656200837024.png (402x344, 72.01K)

Yes, I'd be looking for a new line of work, lmao.
Shit's about to get real bad if you job category provides no real value to society.

I was in highschool back at the turn of the century and was finishing up right around teh dot com bust. I did not go into CS or tech because everyone knew it was all going to be outsourced to India. This was over 20 years ago. In hindsight that was an absolutely terrible choice, I could have made so much fucking money over that time frame.

No Way(tm)

Attached: cat1.jpg (796x657, 53.96K)

Nah, you would have fucked it up somehow, like falling for crypto and losing your fortune.

Work from home is such an obvious jewish trick, I can't believe how many goyim are falling for it

Why haven't we seen mass layoffs of american software workers yet?

i hope so. its insane that they get paid so much for destroying the world

It's crazy to think the last way to enter the middle class has fizzled out and there's nothing left.

Problem with outsourcing is: for Indian prices you get Indian quality.
The average manager doesn't know this, but it's actually cheaper to hire Western programmers, or possible Eastern Europeans because they offer decent quality at a discounted price.

The tech industry is already trying to do this. It just doesn't work because the pajeets that don't qualify for H1Bs are worse than useless. The code they shit out is so bad that the net cost of outsourcing to them is often higher than just hiring real employees.
What I expect is a massive shift to outsourcing to slavs (outside of Russia).

>once a recession hits
when people start talking about a coming recession, you are already in that recession

Its either that or business owners are getting paid by the government to keep these people employed. No other explanation.

Americans generally know this, europoors do not. Our CEO got replaced with a europoor and first thing he did was outsource everything to do poojeetistan. Slashed tons of departments and the remaining skeleton crew of american devs who were supposed to support the indians left the company leaving them with a mess. idk how they're doing now but the general mood on Blind is pretty negative.

I'll just start an onlyfans. There must be a niche audience of wealthy jewish men that want to see me shake my fat hairy ass.

>Shit's about to get real bad if you job category provides no real value to society.
thats like 90+% of the workforce

It doesnt have to be one or the other. Like anywhere on the planet thats not the us. Slav countries, latin america, europe, like anywhere is cheaper in terms of labor than murricuh.
And my impression us that most of these homo globo corps are not even making shit like photoshop. Just some gay website or something.

Indians are notoriously crappy companies.

That sounds like a great idea, Bowing.

I denied it as an intern, but once I graduated and went full-time as a dev I had the realization that 90-95% of developers are working on absolute garbage that is either absolutely worthless or has its only worth being to allow another group to do something worthless.

All CEO's make retarded decisions.
They got the job because they know people not because they know things.

Eventually companies with god programmers survive and companies who outsource go bankrupt.
So it sorts itself out.