Let me guess, you need more

Let me guess, you need more.

Attached: 1637888726964.jpg (2531x1965, 2.04M)

Every concept in C++ leaks into one another like a big pile of spaghetti with shit as sauce

Yes, I need a object-oriented UI, not that rigid troonix-like garbage. I also need access to a Common Lisp compiler and debugger, whose features are still yet to make their way into anything else.

Thankfully, (You) will be pleased to know the machine I want (Symbolics Ivory) is older than your retroomer garbage.

Attached: ITvn2QlVstxO.gif (380x304, 153.18K)

Kek spotted the zoomer.

but everything you said, including a LISP interpreter the Amiga had

speak for yourself, retarded Amiganigger. you are nostalgic for literal trash of the era; superior technology existed but you wouldn't know since your favorite e-celeb retroomers would never discuss it

Attached: o5U2VK4oy2ES.png (550x603, 76.61K)

>calls it Lisp not LISP
>preteend isn't zoomer
pathetic loser, eat a bowl of faggot smegma like zoomer shit like you should and go hang yourself by your balls, disgusting shit you are

>the Ivory ran McCarthy's LISP guys not Maclisp or Symbolics Common Lisp!!!
You are embarrassing yourself, stop.

>LISP interpreter
Re-read my post idiot

Attached: PjSaNJ3oeyNR.png (902x877, 1.04M)

what a useless faggot you are.

>I have no argument
I accept your defeat, GPT-kun.

you're a useless sperg, there is no argument
go larp somewhere else, you can't even into LISP

>speak for yourself, retarded Amiganigger. you are nostalgic for literal trash of the era;
who cares? We didn't have access to it. Not our era.

>87689348
You can stop replying now, GPT-kun, I accepted your concession. Stop embarrassing yourself. See you in the next thread.

does it trigger you that you're a useless larping zoomer wannabe sperg who get fucked in the ass by literar nobodies online?
stop coping already and man the fuck up, there's no reason to project this heavily for being a waste of air

Holy shit, user, you actually did it, you made a autistic crybaby leave a thread before derailing it. Absolutely based, bless you.

holy buzzwords

actually less would be fine. floppies are the most unreliable form of data storage to date iirc

you're a bot, aren't you?

If It runs rpg maker and emus It's a deal

>LISP
Found the actual boomer

beep boop

Amiga had a Lisp compiler and debugger, many games and programs were even written in Lisp
Also Amiga isnt Unix like, but it had opional Posix complience and object oriented UI

Where do all those cluless people with big mouths come from??