Your favorite suckless softwares and your favorite patches?

Your favorite suckless softwares and your favorite patches?

Attached: Suckless_logo.svg.png (640x417, 2.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bratpeki/suckless-bratpeki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dmenu, centered patch

too lazy to type it all out, read it here
github.com/bratpeki/suckless-bratpeki
there's a "Patches applied:" under those that have a patch

Dmenu is the only one which isn't garbage. No patches.

I enjoy farbfeld image format since I can use superior lzip (LZMA) compression instead of the crappy DEFLATE png uses
If we just used a non-compressed image format and instead made image viewers transparently decompress various compressed files we'd be much better off, imo. In terms of lossless image formats that is, since those don't benefit from any image-specific compression.

I fell for the meme
dwm, dmenu, st, sxiv - every one with an array of patches that I can't name anymore applied

I wish surf didn't suck dick, it has the potential to be a great alternative to most browsers.

wtf is suckless?

Anyone who cares about this shit will be suckless forever

i use dwm, st, and dmenu. st used to be kinda crap because no scrollback, but recently i checked back on it and the scrollback patch got updated and it's no longer crap. it actually works, and they added another subpatch to fix reflow too. switched from alacritty and am very happy with it

I don't understand

cuck license

picrel

Attached: emacsen.png (904x509, 469K)

You should write a cuckless license, user

let me guess you're a alacritty + rofi + i3 faggot user.

dwm is amazing. about 30 minutes ago i finished calibrating it to my workflow and i couldnt be happier with a window manager. i love this. i want to use other suckless tech but i dont really see myself using them as seriously. love what they're doing though.

on dwm :
per tag
only quit on empty
fous on active

that's it I think. I changed the border color and size though. Disabled alt + 0 because it would make dwm crash when I have too much stuff open

and I still haven't got fixed those fucking gaps.

dwm is my fav

on dwm
>actualfullscreen
>alwayscenter
>attachasideandbelow
>cfacts
>colorbar
>cyclelayouts
>focusmaster
>movestack
>noborderfloatingfix
>pertag
>ru_bottomstack
>ru_centeredmaster
>ru_fibonacci
>ru_gaps
>sendmon_keepfocus
>status2d
>statuspadding
do i actually use all of those?
nope. i just went patch crazy one day and spent hours getting them all to patch and work together.
do i give enough of a crap to redo my setup with only the ones i use?
maybe, this is all for 6.2 so maybe i should redo everything with the new version and only the ones i actually use, maybe version control it this time too

for dmenu:
>caseinsensitive
>lineheight
>numbers
>highlight
>highpriority
just werks

for st:
>bold-is-not-bright
>boxdraw
>clipboard
>dynamic-cursor-color
>font2
>scrollback
>scrollback-mouse-altscreen
>scrollback-mouse-increment
>scrollback-reflow
very comfy

Those who decide to use the software(s) provided by Suckless, will forever be ignorant of the sensation of having their erect penis inserted into the mouth of a willing female.

my gf did not open enough her mouth I think, because I felt her teeth
it wasn't good
but she liked it, so..