Will zoomers riot if it's banned?

Will zoomers riot if it's banned?

Attached: TIK-TOK-LOGO.jpg (510x510, 32.83K)

Zoomers will only riot if some coked up nigra gets plugged by a cop, and even then they'll only do it in a handful of urban areas where they know the cops and DA won't do anything about it.

apocalypse

No because they won't have anywhere to upload the videos of them rioting.

zoomers don't know how to riot, they'll just post on twitter and leddit about how oppressed they are.
it's not like the old days with alcohol prohibition where people were getting absolutely fuckin dunked on

imagine the crack of 80 million cervical spines straightening up at once

Zoomers don't vote.
California sent every registered voter a ballot this year and less than 1 in 10 people under age 35 bothered to vote.

*a prepaid postage vote by mail ballot this year

The cervix is not part of the spine, retard.

This, only the massive far gone ones could do it but they're targeted by the intelligence already so they can bait and switch then press will just pass it up as another incel shooting or something. The rest are massive sheeps that can't even conceive existing without a phone.

It was briefly banned under the Trump administration, and no one rioted, so no.

It was never taken down from any store.

Attached: 1640915683868.jpg (1278x993, 120.99K)

>Zoomers will only riot if some coked up nigra gets plugged by a cop
why did i laugh at this kek
besides, it's washed up millenials doing that, not zoomies

>zoomers don't know how to riot
zoomers dont know how to do anything. you faggots are safe for a good few years, until you trust us to run things while you retire. enjoy starving to death user-kun~!

> enjoy starving to death user-kun~!
way ahead of you there

They will just move to another platform. Vine, Musically were the same dogshit trends before TikTik.

feed yourself, stickman, feed yourself while you still can

I think youtube has positioned itself to swoop them up if tiktok goes under, with their shorts bullshit.

no they'll forget it exists in a week

user, I have no knowledge of anatomy besides listening to gymbro rants and even I know what a cervical spine is...

Both youtube and instagram have tried to swoop them up. I doubt either app will though