OMG IT'S TRUE

OMG IT'S TRUE

Attached: 1636069202304.jpg (1104x481, 55.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mailbait.info
youtube.com/watch?v=v0mwT3DkG4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gonna send some dick pics

jej
However, maybe you could try sending some mail, maybe it'll bounce back with "no address found".

Nope, if you enter [email protected] on that page it tells you that doesn't exist

HOLY SHIT

Attached: op.png (692x170, 10.07K)

Nice edited webpage you got there

look at mr detective over here guys what a genius
faggot

>email checker
aka give us addresses to send spam to

you know those websites that sign an email up to literally thousands of spam mailing lists? you know what to do lads

Attached: 1656645189935.jpg (540x540, 19.57K)

Literally just checks whether if there is a mail server on that domain despite claiming to do otherwise, if it returns true on failure it's useless.

do you know any?
mailbait.info

have you tried it?

Nice brain you have there --- not hahaah

Attached: 1651745738597.png (764x188, 12K)

why do big tech companies like the format [first_initial][last_name] for emails?

last names are less likely to be common

steveJ
steveL
steveM

vs

sJew
sLeet
sMoot

but all my companies used [email protected]

It's bad practice.
Imagine if you troon out and have deadname all over the place

just use firstname lastname@server, that is with space between names just to flex on retarded email implementations

>Imagine if you troon out and have deadname all over the place
Holy shit I never considered that. That's literally putting people's lives at risk, I really hope companiews have evolved. Transfolx have suffered enough

It's a real phenomenon, I work at a fortune 500 company and there are multiple Jira tickets per year for the sysadmins to replace all references of an email address with a new first name, but they always miss a ton and their old address is a permanent alias of the new one. Same process as when women get married and change their last names basically, except in the latter case they usually don't commit suicide if you forget to change it in one or two places.

valid !== exists

>Same process as when women get married and change their last names basically,
youtube.com/watch?v=v0mwT3DkG4w

The patriarchy coddles women who buy in. It's fucking disgusting.

imagine that but with an angry troon

>moot
he died after founding apple, his email won't work.