twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't go get, get go.

go get is deprecated because the valid way to install a package is:
>cargo install

>go install

you will never be a woman

Niggers are not allowed here, this is a white only board

Good morning, sir.

A heterosexual bigjawed white male who gets to fuck unlike you gochuds. That's what i am. And that's why i use Rust. Because it's simply superior. Like me.

go fuck yourself

>gets a supply chain attack
>uh oh rustsisters, another one joins the 41 perce- ACK

Hey man rust is fine and all but go still mogs rust in concurrency and standard library for crypto and servers. Use the right tool for the job, man it feels good to be free from tool tribalism.

use a real language kiddo

>go still mogs rust in concurrency
Only in terms of ease of use and developer experience. A highly optimized concurrent Rust code will still fuck your gopher in the ass.

>and standard library for crypto
Name one relevant crypto coded in Go. You can't? Ever heard of Solana? Yeah, the masterpiece of design that can process 30K to 60K transactions per second while Ether ca,n only do 30 with a block time of 15sec vs a blocktime of 1sec for Solana.

Solana is written in Rust.

>slight, passing mention of "crypto"
>tr00ned brain immediately goes to muh bad coins
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Solana is not a shitcoin. It's a blockchain like Ethereum and Bitcoin. Just thousand times more performant.

i think theres more cryptocoins that use go than rust.
Still he clearly meant for crypto for authentification.

>Still he clearly meant for crypto for authentification.
If he meant crypto for authentication he's retarded since there's all you can possibly need in Cargo and any other half backed language

>i think theres more cryptocoins that use go than rust.
I'm not talking about shitcoin, i can start building one tonight and be finished by tomorrow. I'm talking about created a blockchain, a distributed system. Not creating a shitcoin on top of an existing one. Rust has proven itself in the crypto world with Solana. It is the most performant blockchain that actually works. It's faster by a factor of thousands than Ethereum. If we're going to have this discussion i'd like you to first look at that video:
youtube.com/watch?v=RtzZsJHUL9o

This, OP is a retard.

>rustroon keeps moving goalposts to say xe won
lmao

>rust
>”chuds”
Tranny detected

i think solana being fast has more to do with needing a threadripper, by that i mean a super beefy computer, to run a node than the fact that they used rust.
I havent looked much into it but you dont want to make the platform too hard to code in or your ecosystem wont get much traction anyways.
Ideally make some sort of evm that uses solidity as that is the proper language for smart contracts.