What do you think of Firefox?

What do you think of Firefox?

Attached: 1409372344198.jpg (821x800, 149.19K)

meme browser by troons for troons

It's for furry conoiseurs

the best web browser

i always used firefox, my dad used firefox before me, then my grandpa before that. the user interface is burned into my genome

my great great great great great great great great great great grandmother used firefox
it's been passed down the generations

I use Libre Wolf to remove as much tranny and corporate shit from it

I like having both Firefox and Chrome
I use firefox for normal internet use
From Any Forums to hentai
I keep Chrome isolated from that shit
I am logged in with my gmail account and only do "official" browsing on chrome

>From Any Forums to hentai
That's your mind on firefurry

I don't think about Firefox at all - since I switched to Brave

The engine or the browser itself? The engine is the best on the market since Quantum was released. The browser itself has suffered a lot starting a little before the Quantum release, and it makes a lot more sense to use a fork these days.
Yeah, you could go through a process to harden it and use vanilla Firefox without awfulness, but that makes about as much sense as installing a distro like Ubuntu, gutting all of the Canonical BS, and then patching up the loose ends. Why do that when things like Mint and Pop exist? Use Librewolf or another fork that takes care of all of that for you.

Just create a separate firefox profile.
firefox --ProfileManager

I has one I named Netflix
launches with firefox -P Netflix.
I leave that and other streaming services logged in. Plus most require DRM enabled.
My regular profile I delete my cookies&cache frequently, plus there's container tabs.
>Click and hold the new tab button. I keep google separated with that.
But I also set privacy.firstparty.isolate to true in about:config, which is supposed to isolate tracking cookies to the domain of origin.
And jshelter extension randomizes your fingerprint using brave's farbling code. But with options. You can use presets, or fine tune options, whitelist sites n shit.
Fuck chrome. Fuck brave.

It’s decent. Shame that network effect means it’s becoming increasingly irrelevant as a dev target, I’m already missing some addons that are chrome-only

I do a similar thing. I have Chromium installed and use it exclusively for Google stuff to keep their tentacles isolated from the other sites I visit.

>What do you think of Firefox?
I stopped caring about it at version 3.6*. Now the only thing worth caring about is that which you make yourself.

it used to be good
The best, even.

That's so weird to think about. I remember when Chrome came out and it had zero support for addons for a few years. How times have changed.

still pretty good. also i hope that the thing on the picture does not have a cock

Nakadashi

Based I could never get used to a different interface

>currently the only browser engine that can come close to challenging Blink's monopoly
>not run by a literal ad company
>actually trying to preserve user privacy (ETP, dFPI, RFP, TCP, containers, Mv2 compatibility, etc.)
>relatively easy to disable the faggy parts with various hardening guides online (or just install LibreWolf)
It's the pragmatic choice. Pozilla shoot themselves in the foot with practically every FF release, yet its still better than any Chromium fork.

The only browser worth using after hardening. Shame that it's infested with troons and will likely be just another fork of chromium in 5 years.