Please Help OSX compile work

Please Read Image

>Capachata:
>RJAPNH
>?R Japan?
>What does the R mean?
>

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-06 How do I fix this OSX build (C Code, worked in 2012, same code, compiles, runs, has memory errors now[...].png (1354x2902, 538.2K)

> >implying C has backwards compatibility
Works in Linux, Windows, and grsec-linux (mem secure), to this day.

It's not C's fault.

>>OP is a schizo retard that's shit at programming
>>he's too retarded how to compile C into a program on macOS
It compiles. It runs. Errors on strlcpy
The old binary runs the game fine: showing that apple changed the underlying compiled-in code.
>>he didn't keep up with changes to the OS in terms of security, stability, code signing, etc
Adulterating OpenBSD's strlcpy is not "securing" the system.
Doing what GRSecurity does: which is catch things at the kernel level at run time (and thus applies to all programs no matter when they were compiled and under what tooling) is how you do security (OpenBSD does similar now, as does NetBSD: KALSR). This code runs with no permission changes on Grsecurity-Linux compiled to be as mem-secure as possible. It isn't an error in the code.
>LOL

Also this is Lord Havoc and John Carmack's code. Has worked for 30 , 15 years without change.

Men should marry little girls.
Pic related to the idea.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-10 3 - 3DCG - 4chan.png (300x100, 27.72K)

>You’re a retard, learn how to code for Mac and stop copying and pasting you fucking sloppy code monkey
Worked in 2012. Works in Linux now. Works in windows now. Works in grsec-linux NOW.

Old OSX binary of SAME CODE works.

Only new OSX compile has an error during runtime when you hit a strlcpy.

NO I will ___NOT___ change the code.

>Jesus christ “the code has worked for 30 years so the problem must be MacOS.”
Yes.

>No, the code isn’t written in a way that a more recent version of Darwin likes.
Oh: so you admit is IS Mac's fault you FUCKING FAGGOT.
> Update or modify the code so it works, if you can’t do it go shit in the street pajeet
No: I will not change the code.
I'm Irish-Swiss-German: not Indian.

Give me the C compiler macro you fucking faggots use to "make old code work with our new fag bullshit".
The REAL StrlCpy from Openbsd is in common.c and common.h in this codebase.

Fucking PIECE OF SHIT.

I am ____NOT_____ Going to change working code on Linux and Windows to "the mac way" for you FAGGOTS.
I'd sooner have a hitman kill you fags. Which is what you fucking scum deserve.

Attached: 149.jpg (300x100, 19.64K)

I posted the traces 100 times this week.
I am NOT going to change the darkplaces code.
_N__O_

I will add a macro.
But I will ___N___O____T___ recode the fucking engine to work on faggot mac. Do you understand? Your platform is not so special to make it work on your _SHIT_ and then have bugs in linux and windows after.

Now: the same EXACT code RUNS fine via the 2012 compile: so that shows there IS NOT A BUG IN "MY" CODE
(It isn't my code; It's Lord Havoc's and John Carmack's)

No matter how much you apple faggots claim
"OH WELL OPENBSD DIDNT IMPLEMENT STRLCPY THE __REALLY__ RIGHT WAY!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE FORWARD THINKING!!!"

No: I will _N_O_T_ change the darkplaces code.
Infact the modern today darkplaces code is EXACTLY the same in those areas that are erroring: so they do not consider their code "BROKEN, TSHHHSSSHH!!!" either.
They don't use mac anymore however and probably just see it compiles and call it a day.

Just tell me the solution. I'm not digging for it myself anymore and I am not recoding the "style" of C that LordHavoc and JohnCarmack choose to use.

And BTW: it runs unmodified on a memory-locked-down grsec kernel: which is what I code on: so it IS NOT THE CODE.

Apple changed something.
So stop blaiming me. I didn't even touch that code. It hasn't changed for 15 years, maybe 30

Attached: xrctfy_xcity.jpg (891x902, 383.97K)

Attached: Un_tit_led_c2_.jpg (3333x2618, 702.11K)

> Apple and google "people" chop off their genitals and then laugh as you as if you're the fucked up piece of fucking trash
> Apple and google "people" adulterate the form the God gave them; and then adulterate the code that better people (OpenBSD) left them: and then laugh at you for not knowing all their adulterations and in their specifics: other than knowing
>"Something is off"
Kill them all Russia.
Even if we die too.

Attached: fse.jpg (850x677, 164.96K)

>
>yeah, for sure i'm going to believe that a Any Forums retard schizo is a licensed attorney. but since you're so adamant about it: law school diploma with a timestamp NOW, and you better include minutes too.

Attached: protecc3__.jpg (6016x4000, 1.61M)

>
>yeah, for sure i'm going to believe that a Any Forums retard schizo is a licensed attorney. but since you're so adamant about it: law school diploma with a timestamp NOW, and you better include minutes too.
>

Attached: DSC_0563.jpg (6016x4000, 991.25K)

>
>
>

Attached: DSC_0152-.jpg (6016x4000, 2.1M)

>

Attached: protec2.jpg (1024x681, 204.18K)

>
>

Attached: DSC_0575.jpg (6016x4000, 1.72M)

Im confused. Are these your posts? Maybe a newer osx version works

>
>yeah, for sure i'm going to believe that a Any Forums retard schizo is a licensed attorney. but since you're so adamant about it: law school diploma with a timestamp NOW,
A diploma isn't a law license, retard. License comes after. Also you wish to triangulate my lawschool: while I have given many pictures of my bar card, attorney-secure-pass, and the court document regarding my admission.
>NOW
I don't obey you, faggot.

>and you better include minutes too.
Takes me longer than minutes to edit out the identifying information and check for refraction and reflections there-of. You know this and wished to rush me to discover such. Not falling for it trans-faggot apple piece of fucking shit.

Attached: protecgpl.jpg (1024x681, 180.27K)

>Im confused. Are these your posts?
Yes.
>Maybe a newer osx version works
No: The compile from the older 2012 OSX version works.
Compiling on a newer High Sierra mac-mini compiles, runs, but errors on strlcpy. The same code but compiled in 2012 runs fine on the same box.

Mac people say "I have to keep up with the Mac Way of programming". They also say there's an easy fix (ie a compiler macro to get rid of these extra checks probably) but won't tell me because they want me to recode the whole engine using the "Mac way".

>
>yeah, for sure i'm going to believe that a Any Forums retard schizo is a licensed attorney. but since you're so adamant about it: law school diploma with a timestamp NOW,
A diploma isn't a law license, retard. License comes after. Also you wish to triangulate my lawschool: while I have given many pictures of my bar card, attorney-secure-pass, and the court document regarding my admission.
>NOW

Takes me longer than minutes to edit out the identifying information and check for refraction and reflections there-of. You know this and wished to rush me to discover such. Not falling for it trans-faggot apple piece of fucking shit.
>-

Attached: marbleness2.jpg (1024x681, 104.94K)

>
>NOW

>--

Attached: protectthegpl.jpg (2048x1362, 869.68K)

So dont use a mac? Work gave me a $3k macpro and its a paper weight now. I only use linux

>gtp-3 thread

>Im confused. Are these your posts? Maybe a newer osx version works

The is what transsexual apple people said:
>You’re a retard, learn how to code for Mac and stop copying and pasting you fucking sloppy code monkey
>Jesus christ “the code has worked for 30 years so the problem must be MacOS.”
>No, the code isn’t written in a way that a more recent version of Darwin likes.
> Update or modify the code so it works, if you can’t do it go shit in the street pajeet

This is code from John Carmack of Id software and Lord "forest hale" Havoc. And yet it is called "shit pajeet code" by apple faggots.

It works on Linux, Windows, and grsecurity-linux; no modifications. Has for decades.

Attached: protecc1_.jpg (6016x4000, 3.76M)

>So dont use a mac? Work gave me a $3k macpro and its a paper weight now. I only use linux

A Any Forums user asked me to make a new Mac binary.
I said I wouldn't unless I found a mac for 50 dollars.
I found one for 69 dollars, which according to the reasonable-man standard, checks out. The old binary works. The new compile should work too. Mac people say there is an easy way to do it but they are not going to tell me because I'm transphobic, mysoginistic, and pro-child bride.

YHWH explicitly allows child brides in book 5 of Moses, chapter 22, verse 28.

I've been working on this for 3 weeks straight: at first it didn't compile at all on newer macs. Now it does, and it runs, but it errors on strlcpy.

The mac users mock me.
I want the Russians to torture and to kill them.

I cant help you with this, but if you need someone to chat with im here bro. You seem like you need someone to talk to.

The mac user who asked doesn't show up on these threads anymore, won't give any help anymore, and won't download the iso onwhich I have the working-compiling sourcecode.

He just expects me to recode the entire engine apparently to work on mac. When mac/apple corrupted the BSD C libraries to break working code.

Note: This runs _fine_ under grsecurity-linux-kernel compiled to be the most memory-secure possible. So it isn't a problem with memory "insecure usage". And the old compile still works. It's crap apple changed.

Mac users mock me for this too.

Why doesn't the asshole who asked for a mac binary atleast SHOW HIS FUCKING FACE HERE? Why did he run away?

Dear Mac user: I need help (dipshit asshole): you, whoever you are, asked for the binary and use mac: I got it compiling on mac and running. I bought a fucking mac FOR YOU because YOU ASKED FOR THIS. I cannot go any furthur because
TRANSFAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL MAC USERS
stonewall me:
and I am not going to go blind down this rabbit hole recoding working code.

i don't know if it's relevant but there's also a problem with strcpy() since maverick
that is the assumption that the 2 strings must not overlap, this change broke many old programs
good job apple