Come home, white man. It just werks

I can't believe people are recommending Ubuntu, Pop, FEDora or Arch or some other dumb shit while the perfect distro already exists.

Attached: OpenSUSE_Logo.svg.png (1920x1200, 101.7K)

A thread died for this.

I'm okay with that.

>takes 2 minutes to boot on a 5950x with an SSD
Impressive

Ubuntu just werks for me, no need to switch to some meme German distro

1min for me on a ~2 year old budget laptop.
hate the default firewall still couldn't figure out how to activate ssh or open a port for python http server so I deactivate it every time. Zypper is good though.

>1min for me on a ~2 year old budget laptop
Nigga you for real, my janky ass ThinkPad that's god knows how many years old can boot windows 10 within 10 seconds

>screen tearing
>no audio through hdmi
>no codecs installed
>nvidia installer not included (yes sir i do want my computer to run at 5 fps, not play videos or games or even music, how did you guess)
>is giga pozzed and german
the only good thing about it is the name (open SUS), the logo and yast.

It boots in a couple of seconds on my 8 years old MacBook.

I use Ubuntu and Windows since am employed
Nobody uses openSUSE

this
using any linux that isnt Ubuntu LTS is pointless

openSUSE is being used all around the world. By individuals, universities, companies and all kinds of other organizations.

maybe in Germany, outside of it people never even heard about OpenSuse

sorry but i already have the same experience on debian sid

> Come home, white man
> SUSE
user, I...

Attached: suse_pride.png (520x1203, 322.46K)

it's not the same, on debian you get sane defaults

Thanks for sharing
It amazing how many distributions devs are into tranny propaganda

oh they got them too. its just unavoidable now.

what about slackware or lfs?

>packages are either on leap or on tumbleweed
>as such, if the program is missing on your repo, now you have to compile it
>requires you to manually add a third repo for more packages because they won't bundle those by default, or add that repo by default
>several repos for the kde, only difference is how up to date it is

Does it still use yast

enjoy your spyware

rent free.

Attached: EPH7gb8U4AImIyp.png (978x1000, 187.95K)

Thanks for the (You) user

i dont even care anymore. in love with debian and i really like opensuse for its bleeding edge and stable rolling release. never had a problem after adding packman repo since i installed it. but some stuff feels unnecessary. im german language btw and its well known and respected in the region swiss/austria/germany/italy. very old distro too.

Why its popular in Deutschland, did your Government made something to push open source stuff or something?
If so why openSUSE, I´m curious.

It’s euro jank the Linux distro. I ran it in virtual machine for 5 min and turned it off in Disgust

because SLE is located in germany and used for servers forever since linux exists.

i think the really old one was just suse. i remember seeing something like that in my local library many years ago.. lots of cds and a big book

SUSE is basically the German equivalent of Red Hat, and they were one of the first Linux distros from back in the mid-90s.

thats the sane way. as long as the troons aren't actively ruining the software side everything is ok. quite hard to avoid those people in the pr sections of any bigger projects these days

its more Suse Linux Enterprise, the commercial release. The thing Suse Leap is coming from. openSUSE is the debian sid equivalent.

Does this say «悪魔で» ??