Say something legitimately good about windows

Say something legitimately good about windows.

Attached: 1657472274083.jpg (1100x688, 54.85K)

they make living indoors pretty comfy

It filters out idiots, and keeps them in an eternal purgatory.

It works. It's effectively free because $100 OEM fee amortized over the life of a PC works out to "who gives a shit" per year.

It just works and makes the world go 'round regardless of what retards been rambling about for decades.

Backwards compatibility

windows 11 is an unironically better version of 10.

the 11th coat of paint is actually a more comprehensive coat of paint than the last, the OS itself runs smoother. Everyone says it runs slow and its dogshit, but its straight up smoother and faster than 10 in about every way for usability.

the main complainers about windows are those legitimately too stupid to use powershell scripts, regedit and the GPE to control it. there is very little they can actually stop you from doing.

it made me appreciate Operating Systems that I'd have never looked at otherwise

Win10 had a pretty dope default wallpaper. Like legitimately good. I never thought they had it in them.

>he paid for windows

Attached: f428064288.jpg (600x600, 39.85K)

good for vidya
thats about it

It's just OK, run of the mill, middle of the barrel, purely average
I wouldn't use it ever again though
Also this and the fact that it introduced me to computers in the first place

The .msi container format is one of Microsoft's best contributions to software installation, allowing software developers to use an embedded executable to install a software title using standard command parameters, while allowing for custom actions if desired. The .msi container also works and integrated perfectly with Intune, SCCM, and most VDI installations.

• WSL is actually decent, and allows for running basic scripts with access to your files.

Attached: 1648315452597.png (2168x1218, 1.64M)

You can open them and wind will blow into your house.

it used to have good backwards compatibility

Its pretty easy to remove, but they started fucking that up with secure boot.

WSL(g)

windows can play games. that's the only reason I still dual boot.

/thread
everyone else is a shill

the NT kernel's design was like 20 years ahead of its time