For what reason?

For what reason?
To what end?

Attached: 1633519498224.png (120x120, 17.07K)

To piss of Any Forums chuds

dad bod

Because outrage controversy is the current most popular and effective form of marketing. Pissing off and intentionally offending enough people will cause the NPCs on the other side of the fence to immediately go out and support whatever the product is, whether they care about it or not.

big belly big food yum yum

>Because outrage controversy is the current most popular and effective form of marketing.
...Does Unicode really need more marketing?

u took a pic of my fat ass, user?

I also love this

Attached: EE00E4ED-2430-484B-B63C-08218941361F.jpg (180x382, 38.97K)

>Unicode
Go a little higher than that

Attached: quote-1984-george-orwell-typography-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1200, 659.63K)

Unicode is the tool used for the actual services that want the advertisment.

Because transmen can now have children.

women like to pretend biological sex isn't real when it benefits them

> be woman
> take test
> call yourself a man
> go absolutely BPD at every single person that doesn't "agree" that you're a man
> get pregnant for some reason?
> chest-feed it with your man chest
> just like other men do

It's an emoji for boomers to BBQpost.

Attached: grillingcover.jpg (800x450, 117.72K)

It's because of globohomo and Jews. This sort of thing is how they'll create the next Hitler but this time he'll finish the job. It's better that way.

Pretty much. Takes 5 seconds to whip up a bunch of emojis that'll trigger the over 50 crowd. It's purpose is for exactly that.

That's not what I mean. I mean it's an emoji they can post when talking about grilling.

>I don't think I can take in any more burgers man

beer lovers were excluded from inclusive neohieroglyphs for too long

lmao baste

Which actual services get publicity by Unicode consortium adding stupid emoji?

>men can't be fat

its not that. they just decided at some point they had to add every emoji in all 3 genders, otherwise they would get cancelled. everyone is terrified.