I torrented photoshop and adobe premiere pro. What fucking pieces of shit. First of all...

I torrented photoshop and adobe premiere pro. What fucking pieces of shit. First of all. Why the fuck cant i drag and resize my photoshop image? I had to look up several fucking tutorials to just resize it. But it just gets bigger. It doesnt actually resize the fucking image. So then you have to resize the canvas? I dont fucking know. God what a pretentious software. Premiere pro i dont even know what to say. It looks exactly like the free counterpart software but even more complicated.
I guess what really pissed me off was how you cant even resize a image properly in fucking photoshop. Can soomeone explain why a premium software cant resize a image but paint can?

Attached: photoshop-1065296_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 54.87K)

I know there's an option in photoshop that just makes stuff bigger but you can go to "Image>Image Size" and just change it to whatever you want. Affinity Photo is also pretty cool if you want to try that and the company hasn't been jewish yet. You can get a lifetime license on sale for less than $30.

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 606.99K)

>download ab adobe product
>it's shit
>write a big paragraph on Any Forums about how outraged i am
>didn't pay a cent for it
another day of faggotry for OP

It's just Adobe, fuck them.

Photoshop is pretty easy to use for basic shit. You can drag and resize images, it's really not complicated. Premiere is actually hard to use even for basic shit.

thats not my point
the subtext is more that you're having a big fat whinge about it as if you paid adobe for it
you should've known it would be shit before you started torrenting, it's adobe after all
mainly i just wanted to call you a fag, OP

sounds like a you problem

>"i am a retard that doesn't know how to use my tools so i blame my tools"
Kys zoomer, you will never make it.

Happens all the time with people making threads about GIMP, why are you mad this time?

Because I don't need to open a turtle shell to make a circle, I can just press U a few times until the ellipse tool pops up and then hold shift while click-dragging to keep aspect ratio 1:1, making a circle.

I'm not op, I just hate Adobe.

Affinity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Krita > anything else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> adobe

a simple post in /sqt/ would have gotten you an answer but you had to be a little attention craving bitch

why does everyone say that premiere is hard to use?

Attached: e737c07d20fc80c07be6de17d17172d2.jpg (483x589, 41.39K)

Welcome to the botnet bruh
No, seriously, I hope you blocked with your firewall the executables before and after install, check install exes on virustotal, they avoid av detection because they download the payloads during install, exe isn't signed, etc
Im working on a solution to that because I detected weird traffic on a machine of ours.

I get the feeling, that this is being shilled here, but i pirated a copy and I really prefer it to photoshop now, although I miss the content aware fill, inpainting just hasn't as many options.
But still photoshop is way too bloated, even without all the creative cloud bullshit, it's just annoying

>i pirated a copy
Post link

>you cant even resize a image properly in fucking photoshop
Low effort trolling

gimp exists.

I got it from rsload.net or sanet.st

So just post the link, don't want me to believe your shitty marketing thread will make me hate the king of image editor and love a wannabe project with 30% or less functionality without trying it right?

Torrent CS5 portable moron.

after effects is the only product that's worth the price tag