Seriously though, are 3D printers good nowadays? No spyware, glowie trap hidden in them?

Seriously though, are 3D printers good nowadays? No spyware, glowie trap hidden in them?

Attached: 1657260683730.jpg (552x533, 43.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCKp6m5XlXZp4cxmprybkFBw
youtube.com/watch?v=QD7pkCUsgaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're that much of a schizo, you can build your own.
It's actually THE way to get a printer running in some cases.

I recommend AWCY's Scorpion.

Attached: EvoScorpion.jpg (573x573, 36.04K)

most 3d printers use only foss software

They can't print steel tubes which is what this gun is made of. So, no.

Retard
youtube.com/channel/UCKp6m5XlXZp4cxmprybkFBw

youtube.com/watch?v=QD7pkCUsgaA

Attached: PSR.jpg (474x474, 12.45K)

Why not just learn machining instead?

This is japan, retard. Can you buy barrels there? Or ammo?

The question wasn't about japan, but seeing as japan isn't as shipping isn't very restricted you can do it the same way you do it in europe.

envs dot sh shash cs

Barrels and parts will be harder to get but i'm sure there's a way, that wouldn't even be too inconvenient.

Attached: cat_w_ak_folded.jpg (1280x853, 288.04K)

Well, an former soldier who wanted to kill Abe had to make his own gun from two pipes, black powder and an electric fuse. If not even former soldiers can print guns or buy the parts for that, I think it's pretty hard

It's the age of the internet user.
Information and goods are a given.

Didn't Jstark (pbuh) invent/co-invent a way to make threaded barrels using a chemical process? So that isn't the issue. Afaik only real bottle neck is ammo; gunpowder, primers, cases etc

>invent/co-invent a way to make threaded barrels
No idea, but if he did, then it's great news!
>bottle neck is ammo
as i said before
>envs dot sh shash cs
at least in europe.

>not a platform for alt-right shitposting
Gay

>If not even former soldiers can print guns or buy the parts for that, I think it's pretty hard

You need autism, not military experience to make guns

He's talking about laws.
Usually, feds make exceptions for former police, judges, military, politicians, and friends of politicians, depending on the climate

>feds make exceptions for
why

>No spyware, glowie trap hidden in them?
nope
>theres literally no way to make gun barrels from common materials
no. hydraulic/extreme-pressure tubing + electrochemical machining to etch in rifling = pistol-calibre barrel. god rest jstark's soul
because they're the Good Guys(tm) fighting the Bad Guys(tm)

>No spyware, glowie trap hidden in them?
if you go looking for 3d printed parts you should expect to be recorded on a bunch of glownigger lists, I have no doubt merely owning a 3d printer puts you on a watch list

if you wanted to get creative and work around glowniggers with your 3d printer, then study up on how guns actually work and make your own from scratch, there's videos on youtube on how to mint bullets, and there's plenty of resource material on older style weapons (which modern weapons mostly just scale up with a bit of clever magic)

look up Liberator pistol or the pipe shotgun; just don't expect what you build to work or be accurate in the slightest until you have a lot of experience in printing and practice firing them

it actually seems like a really cool hobby to try and replicate cod4 guns like the dragunov, even if it was only fit to fire one or two rounds before coming apart, that's still has a lot of potential

alternatively, check out the knife guy on youtube who makes knives out of weird material like ice, cardboard, and a bunch of other cool things, and how they're all surprisingly very sharp

>glownigger lists
motherfucker everyone and their mother is on a list already, it doesnt mean shit. the purpose of lists is to provide evidence to secure a conviction AFTER you've been caught, not to find new people to investigate

There was no 3d printing involved here.
Please stop linking weird 'homemade mu 2nd amendment and freedums' gun nut shit with 3d printing.
I dont want 3d printing to get banned by retarded politicians who will associate the two. Thank you.

>I dont want 3d printing to get banned by retarded politicians who will associate the two. Thank you.
basket weaving forum members arent going to contribute much. besides, vice has already done an excellent job of playing devils advocate for 3dpguns and 3dpd as a whole. no way the politicians are going after it.

>not to find new people to investigate
I don't believe this in the slightest
you buy a 3d printer + your internet history has "3d printed gun" = fbi besties

>no way the politicians are going after it.
Never underestimate the power of stupidity, nor the stupidity of politicians.

stop being dumb. if glowies are looking for criminal needles in a bulk data haystack, would they REALLY be piling on this much hay? your example would fit the profile of a curious boomer reading about things online just as well as a gang of hardened criminals looking to get untracable heaters.