CS Salaries in third world countries

How do you fare with the shit wages? Fresh grads in my country make $10k/year if they're lucky meanwhile I'm seeing other anons talk about getting paid $70k right out of uni. It's pretty mental when you come to think of it, even with a couple years of experience maybe you get a 2-3x pay bump but thats still peanuts compared to what Americanos earn. Might as well ditch the degree and go pick berries like a nigger somewhere

Attached: 1627738811874.jpg (1125x1406, 352.68K)

>doesn't know the digitalnomadpill
Work on an US company, live in Argentina

How do you get a job in a US company?

With difficulty, of course. If you want tendies handed out on your bed ask your mom

You stop being retarded and find remote job for US (or Western European) company
I know people earning €10k/month in my third world country and they are not even software engineers

Cost of living is way cheaper, though.

What is your country? I think Kenya could be a decent idea for offshoring some basic programming and website. They have decent university but terrible economy

She got sick of me
Won't even cook for me anymore

Lemme guess, dad is not around too

Nah he's around
I'm just almost 40

>no university
>first job starts at $80,000
>after 6 months moved to $90,000
>after another 6 months moved to $100,000
God, I love being an American

Yo yo, pajeet here in the sillicon valley of curryland.
Make $56k as a mid level frontend monkey.
I know I'm overpaid for curryland but salaries can be quite healthy on the backend ($80k+).

I know in burgerland, frontend and backend don't have such a huge difference.

It really depends on where you live though doesn't it?
In some states 100K is hobo tier
Money is relative
Depends on what you can buy with it
So a Pajeet making 20K is better off than an American making 100

If you're almost 40 and didn't get your shit together you're already lost beyond salvation. Find any entry-level job at Walmart or enjoy life as a NEET and try not to an hero after your parents die.

>If you're almost 40 and didn't get your shit together you're already lost beyond salvation. Find any entry-level job at Walmart or enjoy life as a NEET and try not to an hero after your parents die.
Not true. Guy at my job didn't get his cs degree until 45 and now he's living good, actually owns a home etc. There is always time to turn your life around

I found a job at a big tech company last year
But I don't like it very much
Cause it's not remote
I don't program (I do a thing called RPA)
Pay sucks
And I don't really see a way of advancing

Just do offshore. You are never going to be paid first world country tier salaries unless you world for a first world country company, that's how economy works.

>world
Work*
Adding to my post, even my thirld world backwater shithole has a lot of companies willing to do an offshore contract with you if you are decent enough and have good english skills. Landing a good offshore contract is the path to a king's life.

>tfw brazilian
>below average income for php dev
>literally making 6k/year, converted to freedom units
>cost of living is 1/5 of what it is in the US, rent here is 200$
>the few dozen that I have to spare by the end of the month goes to meds, fast food and vidya bc depressed
>can't focus and study new stuff for some reason
Bros...

Wtf dude, fuck off from PHP. Learn Node or Golang.
Not the best, but good for making bank.

Aprende C# e faz as preparações gratuitas da Microsoft e vai fazendo certificações com calma. Jesus amado, larga esse php. Todo mundo aqui usa Azure então C# é uma boa opção, mas o mercado também tá brigando a tapa por desenvolvedor golang.
Sério, larga essa merda e começa a aprender sobre cloud tem uma infinidade de programas gratuitos que você pode fazer parte.