Why does Any Forums lie about Indian programmers...

Why does Any Forums lie about Indian programmers? They're effectively the bedrock of silicon valley and the industry's success. They work for less, are more efficient and are incredibly humble. Indian techie appreciation thread from non-Indian bros.

Attached: h_02848473-1-e1516881914158.jpg (1200x900, 143.74K)

I have 2 Indian coworkers. One is alright he mostly does his own stuff I don't have to work too much with him but one is fucking incompetent and I've tried repeatedly to get him to understand basic shit but gave up and now just never reply to him and still get assigned to clean up his messes when he breaks stuff.
Also can't understand a thing he says but he always tried to voice call instead of chatting. It was mostly me going "...what?"

Notably we had one other incompetent Indian guy before and both of them had the last name Jha. I think that's a pattern developing.

Tbqh every Indian I’ve worked with has been unironically competent

Does he casually throw the word "Actually" every 30 seconds as well?

>jha
thats a bihari surname. biharis are known to be incompetent and scummy.

And they're your people

Attached: file.png (414x487, 28.62K)

All indians are incompetent
Low IQ shit groveling scum who do nothing but fill departments with themselves then bail when it inevitably fails

Then why big company CEO endian??

nepotism, the begin as incompetent labourers and push each other up

Sounds like (((them)))

Company I did my internship at last year was all pajeets and they were doing all input validation on the front end only

I like Indian food :))

Any Forums is literally just unemployed obese chuds so they seethe seeing brown boys taking their jobs and women

t. Eastern European

Yes.

how do we stop white women from flocking to Indian chads?

lol

If it's brown, flush it down

The elites have an anti-white agenda

indians are the wealthiest american demographic
they have higher academic scoring than whites
they enter well-respected professions
whites are literally inferior to us in every conceivable aspect

>us
lol

Attached: 1645803881686.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

I personally admire this based man. He wrote calibre and kitty, the only good terminal in the universe.

Attached: kovid.jpg (300x407, 19.86K)

Every single american knows better you dumb street shitter because every single one of us has had to sit for hours on the phone listening to your dumb illiterate ESL as stumble through the english language while refusing to do any work to help us fix whatever your company screwed up. I'm amazed even HR roasties hire pajeets.