I HAVE AN AMD RX 6800XT AND IT CRASHES EVERY TIME I PLAY NEW GAMES

I HAVE AN AMD RX 6800XT AND IT CRASHES EVERY TIME I PLAY NEW GAMES

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT GPU

I SHOULD HAVE GOT AN RTX 3080 INSTEAD BUT IT WAS SOLD OUT AT THE TIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: AHHHHHH.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

Winblows moment, AMD drivers on linux just werk

windows issue

Fuck off shill. Post proofs or get out. This is an AMD board and I will not tolerate your kind here.

My Nvidia GPU is unavailable each time i close my laptop, so i have to restart the entire device to use pytorch with GPU acceleration. Probably some shitty powersave settings i haven't found yet. Still, you don't see me making threads about it on Any Forums...

AMD has always had shit drivers. It's the only thing that stops me from switching from NVidia.

Skill issue, works on my machine.

Attached: womm.png (200x193, 29.55K)

Return it you stupid cunt.

>he felt for the amd meme

they make good CPUs tho

You got Radeon'd.

lel

Try updating your mobo bios. Some games have a bug where certain boards will have crashing restarts if the game uses EasyAntiCheat

not really:

Dunno about Ryzen 3, but my 5950x is a beast.

The only thing amd has going for them is performance and good (better than nvidia worse than intel) gpu drivers on linux. There official drivers suck on both platforms and they also have shit support for both of them.

Consider it a lesson learned
Same thing happened to me with my previous computer
My whole life I bought Nvidia without thinking
Then one day I decided to try AMD for my new PC
Now I know why AMD is cheaper
Now I buy Nvidia not like a drone, but like a knowledgeable man

same but with cpus

>Larping Nvidiot, who has never touch any non-Nvidia hardware.....
Protip: Modern GPUs work out of the box on all mainstream platforms under the vast majority of workloads. They all have their own stupid quirks but nothing showstopping.
The vast majority of crashes are results of faulty hardware (overheating, overclocked too far and insufficient power)

>The vast majority of crashes are results of faulty hardware (overheating, overclocked too far and insufficient power)

None of those things are faulty hardware.

>overheating
user error, all cards are capable of running full load without thermal throttling. It's the users fault for putting it in the oven they call a case

>overclocked too far
literal user error

>insufficient power
user error for powering it with a psu not capable of providing the power.