Is wireless technology bad for your health?

Is wireless technology bad for your health?

Attached: 1a7.jpg (750x731, 78.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221475001730063X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes
and there's little difference between 5g specifically and other types of electromagnetic radiation

non-ionizing ones, I mean. ionizing is obviously 100x worse

Do you have any sources on the health effects of wireless technology? I've always kinda heard here and there that Bluetooth is bad for you, but I've never really seen any scientific sources on it

Nothingburger. We also thought microwaves were bad for our health

>I've never really seen any scientific sources on it
there arent really conclusive ones since this is really hard to measure. we can only assume the actual effect. Current scientists rank it as more cancer inducing than not, but less than alcohol or direct sunlight for longer periods of time

>Our perception of colour is an illusion in the sense that it does not exist in nature, for instance, an electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength of 470 nm is in fact colourless per se, although our brain perceives it as blue

Attached: RGJVV.jpg (1243x529, 30.74K)

I hasn't been proven in human studies, because it would be really hard to isolate multiple people from any sort of EMR from the moment they are born to compare them from people subject to the "normal" does of EMR. There are multiple studies that conclude it's bad for animals though. Like this one: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221475001730063X

radon gas from ground is more dangerous than wifi +
UV radiation has a frequency that is a million times greater than Wi Fi signal

Attached: Tesla-bot-with-dojo-chip-gif.gif (600x329, 2.34M)

Microwaves radiate (You) though.

Of course it's bad for your health. You're gonna use it to waste time on your phone instead of going outside aren't you?

radon is not a problem outside of extremely impoverished neighborhoods
and yes, uv is bad for you. everyone knows that

*don't radiate

only shit like (((5g))) and (((starlink))) is bad desu

Nobody knows and the Chosen people wouldn't let you find out.

It's a sin.

That is literally a person in a suit. For fucks sake, the kinematics on that damn thing are too natural to be any sort of robot.

You don't get out much, do you?

I do go out a lot. Ask your mom. She sees me at her place on the daily.

Very funny, newfriend. Surely you're also joking about your previous post.

tl;dr: no, just keep your hot phone farther from your balls so you don't kill your own sperm.

You seem like an expert, so what's your opinion on the dancing cat video? Is it real?