Smartphone Radiation Can Attract Ticks!

Smartphone Radiation Can Attract Ticks!

scienceinpoland.pap.pl/en/node/81997

Attached: 35926194_35925819_0.jpg (750x420, 17.89K)

What's the problem? Ticks are based

maybe that's why i never got a tick, i don't take my phone with me when i go out

Attached: 2Q==(112).jpg (600x315, 16.66K)

They're nasty
You can't even pull them out
They're probably the worst bugs out there

>Many people never part with their smartphones and other electronic devices. “But hardly anyone is aware that the EMF they emit is not neutral for the body,” researchers told PAP.
>They added that scientists have so far discovered the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation on dozens of species of bacteria, animals and plants. EMF affects cells as well as entire animal and human organisms, causing activation of oxidative stress, change in cellular metabolism, disruption of some enzymes, change in immune responses, affecting DNA expression and disrupting the functions of the nervous, cardiovascular and reproductive systems. The term +electromagnetic pollution+ was coined to emphasize the ubiquity of this factor in the environment and its impact on organisms.
and you called us schizos when we told you that EMF is bad for you

It warms your outer skin layer by 1-2 degrees celsius max. For super tiny organisms that is significant to affect shit. For humans? Not really.

t. tick

Still think they're based after you lose the ability to eat meat?

Attached: EgB3eJguvd1V.jpg (1170x836, 232.31K)

>Smartphone Radiation
Is this particle radiation or what?

yes and no
the mediator is a particle - a photon
but it's not that "type" of radiation, it's em radiation

Cool, so put a bunch of old phones in a box and arrange sticky tick traps around it.

Based on what? Based on transmitting disease.

Fortunately I don't live inside the range of the lone star tick, which is the one that can cause this.

>1-2 degrees celsius max
>he thinks this is insignificant
>when the difference between normal temperature and medium-grade fever is literally 2 degrees

Retard.

>Ticks are based
Well.

Attached: fat potato.jpg (784x960, 102.7K)

t. ick

no argument

I can tell you don't go outside often or you'd be terrified of the giant nuclear fireball that can warm your skin up by way more than just 2 degrees.
The worst part is that everyone just pretends that this is normal, for some reason.

Standing in the sun vs in the shadow has a bigger impact. Abd again, it only does your skin, nothing else. Retard.

I had a tick attached to my hip I think it got in my waistband somehow.
Deer tick too but it didn't get the circle rash or flu-like symptoms so I guess I'm fine.

Next up: campfire radiation can attract morons.

Attached: bbb.jpg (1024x576, 94.76K)