He pussied out

He pussied out

Attached: BFBD2A25-FCB7-4E7F-A3E1-1716DA555906.jpg (1200x1590, 242.29K)

It was a quick pump and dump. Same as his love life.

his son is literally trans

Trump lost.

Is he really a conman bros? At first I didn’t believe but now I’m starting to see a pattern here

more like you're a fucking moron and didn't read the actual news, stupid fucking idiot Any Forums faggot

He didn't know what the fuck he was doing the whole time. His ego called Twitter's bluff and lost. We'll soon see just how much he loses.

He's a silverspoon born robber baron with a slick PR team. No different from any of the other billionaires who'd take the eyes out of your head if they could.

>We'll soon see just how much he loses.
I'm sure whatever he loses will really dent that couple hundred billion wad he's carrying around. They could hit him for a billion and he could peel that off like he's paying for dinner at a fancy restaurant.

Plus they lost way more than a billion from their plummeting share price

Worst case for Elon is a judge forces him to buy Twitter at $44B (yes they can do that)

Did he sign anything yet?
The whole thing is hinging on Twitter being wholly unable to prove that 9/10 of all accounts aren't bots and thus demonstrates a severe overvaluation of the company.

>I'll put men on mars by 2021.
>we'll have self-driving cars by 2020.
>the cyber truck is coming out in 2021.
>buy my cryptocurrency of the week. I promise I won't cash out during it's spike. When have I ever lied to you?
>okay I know I lie a lot but I'm going to make it up to you and buy twitter.
lol

Attached: 1657434823110.jpg (679x493, 130.12K)

fpbp

Never trust a man that gets hair plugs. In all seriousness I don't know how anyone with a triple digit IQ thinks he isn't a conman. His con is futurism, that's it. Parents were rich, got lucky with paypal stock. I mean the dude only bought twitter with the intention of controlling the meme crypto economy.

Attached: elon.jpg (1500x1000, 792.28K)

>Did he sign anything yet?
he already has to pay 1 billion just because he terminated the deal so presumably he signed something

it's an awful deal now with how much further the market has declined. even if he still wanted twitter it makes no sense at all at the offer price that was based on different market conditions (offer officially submitted in April)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-10-00-49-36-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x772, 202.25K)

Nah if it's found Twitter was flubbering the numbers they have to pay a billion to him

>pussied out
LIKE A BOSS

>Nah if it's found Twitter was flubbering the numbers they have to pay a billion to him
you know that's not going to happen, right?

It’s posturing. He’ll likely negotiate a lower price.

>t. buttblasted Twitter troon board member

Can't wait for twitter to take him to court and have a judge to tell him that he has to follow through and buy them