Name a single flaw

name a single flaw

Attached: 02EC236B-EC1E-496E-A0BC-5DEAFDB3A5BF.png (1200x725, 71.9K)

js enabled by default

KAX17

20% of the nodes are glowing.
oh wait you didnt know? bwahahahaha

js shipped at all*
like, imagine how blatant the feds are
>brooooo, privacy!!!!!
>has js support

i dont use clearnet exit nodes. so not my problem

they're watching entry and exit nodes to correlate packets

All wrong

So I take it if you enable an audio or video stream it just connects to your regular IP?

name one reason to use javascript on tor
let me guess, you need to access your bank account? really?

>"T-they're actually watching everything you guys do on the DN, we- I mean, they will spring the trap any day now, just haven't done that yet for, uhmm, reasons, you know?"

i just use torsocks wrapper and yt-dlp to download vids from tor. most vids require js to watch on tor, so fuck that

That would be the ddl function. Same as downloading a html page. But there's no actual streaming with tor is there? So any sites that use an onion link fail on that front. Also any site that requires you to login like the onion version of zlib.

yt-dlp and 4444 proxy surprisingly works with i2p as well for vid downloading. on i2p it's especially painful to watch vids. not only they gonna buffer all the time, but also require js to watch. and fuck that

Or just torrent your movies. Music is too cheap in Deezer for me to bother with tor.

proprietary fags
this is what happens to shit you dont own. service will bail on you for no reason one of these days

Attached: 1649791099145.png (899x195, 302.3K)

you don't understand, you're supposed to rent a VPN, chud

Deezer is available in your country. You just have to login. It says so on that picture.

I initially stated Deezer is too cheap regardless for me to bother to use the free alternative that is Tor. You can also just torrent music. Again. This is about the usefulness of Tor.

>usefulness of tor is to shit up tor
okay faggot, but I live in a first world country where noone will charge me 900 euros if I download pink guy - kill yourself.ogg from rutracker

torrent != tor

that's the point, and if you torrent on tor you're a fucking nigger because bandwidth is already low enough