Please Help OSX compile work

Please Read Image

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-06 How do I fix this OSX build (C Code, worked in 2012, same code, compiles, runs, has memory errors now[...].png (1354x2902, 538.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/30212088/#30212740
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pedophile and an itoddler
pottery

> >implying C has backwards compatibility
Works in Linux, Windows, and grsec-linux (mem secure), to this day.

It's not C's fault.

>>OP is a schizo retard that's shit at programming
>>he's too retarded how to compile C into a program on macOS
It compiles. It runs. Errors on strlcpy
The old binary runs the game fine: showing that apple changed the underlying compiled-in code.
>>he didn't keep up with changes to the OS in terms of security, stability, code signing, etc
Adulterating OpenBSD's strlcpy is not "securing" the system.
Doing what GRSecurity does: which is catch things at the kernel level at run time (and thus applies to all programs no matter when they were compiled and under what tooling) is how you do security (OpenBSD does similar now, as does NetBSD: KALSR). This code runs with no permission changes on Grsecurity-Linux compiled to be as mem-secure as possible. It isn't an error in the code.
>LOL

Also this is Lord Havoc and John Carmack's code. Has worked for 30 , 15 years without change.

>>pedophile and an itoddler
> pottery

I use linux.
One of you here on Any Forums asked for a new binary for the game. So I bought a mac-mini for 69 dollars so I could fufill your request.

Yet you now mock me and will not help.
The source is on the iso. In a zip file in the top level. It compiles on mac. It runs. It errors on strlcpy. I am not going to go down a rabbit hole as to how to "fix" this. The old compile from 2012 works fine: showing that it is some compiled-in-code that apple changed in the system and not a run-time problem. Nor it is a problem in the code as it is the same as the 2012 code.

YHWH explicitly allows child brides.

Attached: Un_tit_led_c2_.jpg (3333x2618, 702.11K)

See these little girls.
Russians are enjoying the Ukrainian version right now.
You think they use imacs?

Attached: afgh.jpg (624x351, 56.83K)

>I finally downloaded and ran your game
>When in the campaign do I get to the procedural cities and stuff?

The image tells you how

Attached: xrctfy_xcity.jpg (891x902, 383.97K)

>programming on linux
>compile on linux, windows
> Any Forums asks for an OSX Binary
> "One allready exists on the iso"
> Any Forums asks for a NEW OSX Binary
> "No: mac users are faggot trannies and their shit is all expensive and locked down, I will never compile a NEW OSX binary unless I find a mac for like 50 dollars"
> Finds a mac 8gb 2011 for 69 dollars
> same type as old 2012 working OSX binary was compiled on
> give it a shot
> 3 weeks later...
> Any Forums "U R A MAC FAGGOT!!!" "KILL PEDOPHILES" "BETTER A MILLSTONE" "JAYSUS IS THE GOD" "OVERTHREW YHWH"

Faggots.

>ITS NOT MY CODE I SWEAR
Well, if the code works on Linux and Windows, and doesn't work on Mac, then there are only two possibilities.
1. There is a bug in your code
2. There is a bug in Mac OS
You should use a tracing tool to find out where the pointer you are using is coming from, when it is freed, when it is accessed by any other threads, etc.

Dear mac user: can you please download the iso, unzip the git_repos_both zip and compile (then rename the binary to xonotic-somethingsomethisla-binary (xonotic needs ot be in the name) (sdl make file)
(make nexuiz-sdl etc)

You wanted me to do this.
I got it compiling, running (menu etc). Errors on strlcpy. Can YOU debug it. I don't know the faggotry that went on from 2012 till now in the mac-dick-chopping contest. And I don't want to know.

Just want to know the macro that "fixes" it all on macosx. I have an idea but I don't want to be going down an rabbit hole.

Attached: nyh.png (1087x1176, 605.32K)

you should be locked up in a psych ward and chemically castrated

I posted the traces 100 times this week.
I am NOT going to change the darkplaces code.
_N__O_

I will add a macro.
But I will ___N___O____T___ recode the fucking engine to work on faggot mac. Do you understand? Your platform is not so special to make it work on your _SHIT_ and then have bugs in linux and windows after.

Now: the same EXACT code RUNS fine via the 2012 compile: so that shows there IS NOT A BUG IN "MY" CODE
(It isn't my code; It's Lord Havoc's and John Carmack's)

No matter how much you apple faggots claim
"OH WELL OPENBSD DIDNT IMPLEMENT STRLCPY THE __REALLY__ RIGHT WAY!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE FORWARD THINKING!!!"

No: I will _N_O_T_ change the darkplaces code.
Infact the modern today darkplaces code is EXACTLY the same in those areas that are erroring: so they do not consider their code "BROKEN, TSHHHSSSHH!!!" either.
They don't use mac anymore however and probably just see it compiles and call it a day.

Just tell me the solution. I'm not digging for it myself anymore and I am not recoding the "style" of C that LordHavoc and JohnCarmack choose to use.

And BTW: it runs unmodified on a memory-locked-down grsec kernel: which is what I code on: so it IS NOT THE CODE.

Apple changed something.
So stop blaiming me. I didn't even touch that code. It hasn't changed for 15 years, maybe 30

>you should be locked up in a psych ward and chemically castrated
Keep saying should all your life.

Guess who's the licensed attorney and who is not.

Attached: shinobu.jpg (1280x720, 101.13K)

is this one of these ai gpt threads

Your advice is not useful at all.
You're just talking to me like I'm a newbie just really interested in Mac Development.

Nope.
1) This isn't my code.
2) I allready traced it: just wake up from a coma pajeet?
3) Going to tell me to swap out the board next like the last pajeet?

Any more bullshit crap advice?
You faggots know what was changed by apple.
Just tell me the fucking compiler macro you fags use to make "PSHAAHWWWW OLD CODE" continue to work.

You're the people that asked me to do this in the first place. Download the iso and compile it for yourself: I got it that far. It compiles and runs. Errors on strlcpy when the code copies /bla12345/something to a spot that is allready set to /bla12345/something and other similar fag-errors. Which are not part of actual OpenBSD strlcpy (which is included in the code btw (common.h, common.c in darkplaces codebase), but not enabled for BSDs including OSX as they have their own strlcpy (which was always OPENBSD's)

And yes I know I could try a macro that just renames to that: But I do not want to go down this rabbit hole then to just hit the next thing I need to macro around.

Tell me the fucking trick you faggots.

Attached: 1640677977246.jpg (937x960, 84.69K)

See this.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-10 3 - 3DCG - 4chan.png (300x100, 27.72K)

>You’re a retard, learn how to code for Mac and stop copying and pasting you fucking sloppy code monkey
Worked in 2012. Works in Linux now. Works in windows now. Works in grsec-linux NOW.

Old OSX binary of SAME CODE works.

Only new OSX compile has an error during runtime when you hit a strlcpy.

NO I will ___NOT___ change the code.

>Jesus christ “the code has worked for 30 years so the problem must be MacOS.”
Yes.

>No, the code isn’t written in a way that a more recent version of Darwin likes.
Oh: so you admit is IS Mac's fault you FUCKING FAGGOT.
> Update or modify the code so it works, if you can’t do it go shit in the street pajeet
No: I will not change the code.
I'm Irish-Swiss-German: not Indian.

Give me the C compiler macro you fucking faggots use to "make old code work with our new fag bullshit".
The REAL StrlCpy from Openbsd is in common.c and common.h in this codebase.

Fucking PIECE OF SHIT.

I am ____NOT_____ Going to change working code on Linux and Windows to "the mac way" for you FAGGOTS.
I'd sooner have a hitman kill you fags. Which is what you fucking scum deserve.

lol
desuarchive.org/a/thread/30212088/#30212740

>You’re a retard, learn how to code for Mac and stop copying and pasting you fucking sloppy code monkey
No I am not.

moot created Any Forums as a dumping place for loli after he got banned from something awful.
so "LOL" all you want you ignorant newfaggot piece of fucking shit.

Just as Lord Havoc "used to be a man"
"But is not a ""woman"""

m00t used to like little girls
But then he "matured", just like Lord Havoc "did" and castrated himself.
m00t mentally and spiritually, and Lord Havoc carnally.

White males always do one or the other.
They are faggots. Like you.
And Russia is torturing and killing their kind.
:)

Attached: sero.png (883x900, 844.21K)

yeah, for sure i'm going to believe that a Any Forums retard schizo is a licensed attorney. but since you're so adamant about it: law school diploma with a timestamp NOW, and you better include minutes too.

i wish. ai might not be actual intelligence, but it's much less retarded than mikee. as sad as it is, there's an actual human being behind those posts.

>one of the banners features a young girl from a manga that centers around her doing cute things
>completely no sexual content whatsoever
>that means that if you post on this website, you MUST want to abolish the age of consent and rape actual children
stop posting now