This is the best invention the world has ever come up with

this is the best invention the world has ever come up with

Attached: 4d22e080-070e-11eb-8930-c69a17260e45.png (1280x640, 127.3K)

I sneed it so bad.

My other favorites include

>Tab Pinner (Shortcuts)
>Everything Search (Desktop)
>uBO
>Tampermonkey (YouTube Login Bypass)

>uBO
wtf is that

microblock origin

True!

i wish the icon wasn't so fucking ugly

>YouTube Login Bypass
What do you mean by this? Is there something like this for twitch too? I actually stopped watching twitch completely after I started regularly wiping my cookies because they ask me to do two factor every time I try to log in.

This!

>doesnt work for Any Forums properly
>best invention ever

Lights were the best invention the world ever came up with.

why? you are less happy now due to your biological clock not being in sync with the sun

i have been looking at computer screens for 30 years and i still have a 20/20 vision.
you niggas ruining your eyes with dark mode

Light mode just works and is more legible.

how come its more legible?

>this extension can read all of your website data including usernames and passwords
Yeah nah I'll just stick to light mode

what the fuck is this shit all about? I have to refresh on a new thread every time. unfinished bugfest.

Attached: crap mode.jpg (1976x1807, 528.66K)

>le dark mode
go back

your mileage will very with different websites that's why its easy to store settings for which website you want it turned on or off. For Any Forums you'd be better off using the tomorrow theme

>a dark mode that actually lets you go fully blacked
praise the lord, finally

Am I?

Is this true???

Attached: greatscott.gif (160x120, 150.99K)

how else is it going to work, retard?
it just inverts some colours to make the page darker etc

>a button to make all websites harder to read, even those that haven't fallen for the meme yet
>best invention

I can only speak for myself but dark characters on a light background look sharper than the other way around so my eyes don't have to work as hard. I find the insistence that dark mode is easier on the eyes to be a total placebo. As long as the screen is about even with the ambient light and the walls, it's basically like reading paper. With dark mode you have to crank the brightness up so maybe people think light mode is worse when they switch between them and get blinded by full backlight.

Attached: Campagstanza.jpg (601x601, 31.3K)