HOW DO I LEARN C?

HOW DO I LEARN C?
what's the best source to learn it? id like to buy a video course on torrent. books are harder to understand desu but anything decent will do

Attached: 1657430778589.jpg (1080x1080, 166.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kremlin.cc/k&r.pdf
en.cppreference.com/w/c
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96BE5469318EFC74
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16462912149C15F6
learn-c.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate zoomers so fucking much.

kremlin.cc/k&r.pdf
Read the whole fucking thing and don't come back until you know C>

glad to see that first post is always K&R tranny who never even read the book itself because it's too fucking retarded to read because if it actually read K&R it would stop recommending it
>jewtube
en.cppreference.com/w/c
if you need anything more than that you should kill yourself

if you have to ask here you're NGMI.

what's wrong with k&r

>jewtube
yeah here, have more.
intro to programming: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96BE5469318EFC74
c programming: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16462912149C15F6

if you read it, you know, if you never read it then you have no business even asking such retarded question, but I'm feeling generous today: its existence

> glad to see that first post is always K&R tranny who never even read the book itself because it's too fucking retarded to read because if it actually read K&R it would stop recommending it
what's wrong with it?

I did read it though, it taught me C and some cool stuff about data structures :^) what's the problem?

>Visual Studio C++2005
I'm sure this is relevant to someone who wants to learn how to program and not how to be a wintoddler over 17 years ago
everything, retarded trannies read k&r then seethe about C sucking, after reading a book for C89, it's not 30 years ago anymore, stop posting this retarded meme you stupid faggot nigger
>hurr durr it taught me basic syntax and this one thing from the basic syntax that's just basic syntax
it clearly taught you nothing, you colossal faggot

what do you think about learn-c.org/

>I'm sure this is relevant to someone who wants to learn how to program and not how to be a wintoddler over 17 years ago
if you can't recognize that all of the concepts are operating system agnostic then you have no business posting on our glorious technology board, go back to Any Forums

>linked lists
>typedefs the node for no fucking reason
>head = (node_t *) malloc(sizeof(node_t));
stop casting result of malloc in 2022 you fucking retarded K&R niggers, Terry is literally rolling in his grave right now

Attached: terry.thinking.png (633x851, 474.04K)

Everyone jokes about imposter syndrome and they try to boost others self esteem but sometimes you have to step back and realize that you're actually an imposter, it's not just something you'll get over.

The best way to learn C is by learning golang or rust

Wow I didn't know that hash tables and binary search trees and sorting algorithms are syntax, thanks for sharing. I guess you popped out of the womb knowing all that stuff.

no i need c for uni

where the fuck do i get a good teaching recourse with MODERN c??

have you considered that you go to university precisely to learn things? If they provided no material maybe you could go ahead and ask a refund
your hash tables are trash and you couldn't invert a binary tree even if your life depended on it regardless if you know C or not so what's your point?
stop suggesting K&R because it's shit, that's all

C has been the same since the mid 1970s with next to no appreciable changes. There is no such thing as "modern c"

> have you considered that you go to university precisely to learn things? If they provided no material maybe you could go ahead and ask a refund
its summer dude and i got lucky actually pass the entry exams but i don't know shit

that's okay, universities today treat you like a baby who was born tomorrow and will spoonfeed you everything, just sit down and wait
>pre-ANSI C is same thing as C11+ bro
tell me how I know that you never wrote any relevant C code for anything

>C11+ isn't the same thing as pre-ANSI C bro
tell me how I know that you never wrote any relevant C code for anything

you don't, that's the issue here, retard