Will Qbittorrent ever be surpassed?

Will Qbittorrent ever be surpassed?

Attached: 1638278212940.png (600x200, 72.88K)

I hope so, it's a piece of shit. Old utorrent was the best BitTorrent client.

>a piece of shit.
why do you say that and what do you use then?

It already has, aria2c

it doesn't matter what you use, literally anything is better than qbittorrent

source?

What is there to improve?

what about bittorrent

hard dependency on Qt6
doesn't parse RSS properly despite having first class support

why?

>command-line
Nah.

yes, biglybt
>b-but java...
kill yourself

Whats wrong with Qt6?

Stalled

Attached: cat.jpg (1080x722, 278.41K)

Why can't someone make a ncurses interface? I would switch right away

tixati :)

Deluge exists

Once Deluge gets updated maybe. I still have to use both because RUT bans my old version of qbit.

Is only better on Linux. And even then I question this because I've never tested it myself and things like LibreOffice and 7zip (FOSS) are all inferior to the propriety alternative.

It keeps freezing/crashing on me while I'm trying to download a 1TB torrent of Rei Mizuna, I'm still salty about it.

>they still use fucking torrent
It's shit for piracy because they can fucking see you.
>IM BEHIND SEVEN PROXIES
They still know it's you.
It's also shit just to download things because it's faster to just fucking download directly than rely on some half-assed pile of shit download method that was made for a level, equal local network and not the goddamn internet.

its only faster to download directly if the file is on a CDN or something where the bandwidth is huge.
on XDCC I rarely get over 6 MB/s, on torrent I can get that x4-5

Even better than this?

Attached: f1daf362ee0de569b4c6e19b3e29b403d1da9eabb831ea5d9494f2ec8a041c4a.jpg (100x100, 4.91K)

The only reason to download anything legally like that is if it's something big and on a CDN. Otherwise, you're a fucking underage fucking pirate and should be buttfucked with tons of fines from companies you stole from.