ANKLE MONITOR

How can i spoof my location or get this fucking thing off me.

Attached: photo5-620x454.png (620x454, 161.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

attentigroup.com/products/rtc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you could cut off your foot, then attach it to a stray cat

stop hitting children Jerome

Not gonna help you, Tyrone

Why get it off you? It probably matches your skintone.

Stop being a nigger and it will fall off in no time.

Hey funny guy i already cut off the wrong leg, this is the 3m Attenti 2-peice tracking system it is the new version. Im mostly interested in spoofing the real-time communication device. The charger is unique which makes it impossible to plug into my PC as far as i know. Basically the RTCD is a "cell phone" that is connected to the ankle monitor. It should be possible for me to spoof the location of the RTCD i just need some help from someone clever. Also i just got out of a year sentence in jail for a BULLSHIT charge. Burglary, im not going to explain my situation but nothing was stolen. Also im white as fuck and jail sucked real bad.

>Also i just got out of a year sentence in jail for a BULLSHIT charge. Burglary,
You should try a rope necklace.

how many dicks did you suck in jail? we're all anonymous here it's ok, you can tell us.

1 guy tried me, i was in jail not prison. Got beat up alot tho and a retard tried to stab me with a pencil.
He was literally retarded in my city they just lock up unattended retards i guess.

attentigroup.com/products/rtc/

Wtf? You should be able to easily remove it, the problem is you shouldn't remove it.

You're going right back to jail if they catch you fucking with it in any way. Not worth it.

can you shower with it on?

Yeah yeah didn't do it, lawyer fucked ya.. We know the story. Look don't mess with the damn ankle monitor you dumb ass. You're going to screw up, get caught and end up back in jail. It's all risk, little to no reward. Just Lohan it up for a while, you degenerate.

Attached: Lindsay Lohan-BoostMobileParty07.jpg (2071x3500, 851.14K)

prove you're White and i will give you the answer you need.

>jail sucked real bad.
Can't have sucked that hard if you risk going back in for fucking with your ankle monitor.

This. You now no longer have to shit in front of other men and you are going to fuck that up

What happens if you wrap that thing in tinfoil? That should block the signal. Then you can just cut it off and leave the country

What did you do?

Just keep it, jammal