What is the name of your wifi?

Attached: 612D7C51-99AA-4F05-BDF7-372B5C0EFF3B.png (1968x723, 241.17K)

I use an ethernet cable not a wifi

That's an interesting name

>openly broadcasting your SSID
Stop fucking with the notwork equipment Grandpa.

wifi cable? kewl

hope solo. she has nudes......

Attached: Aaron4.png (300x256, 173K)

it's just called internets

Set your WiFi name to "Lets Go Brendon". If you want maximum edge name it "All Niggers Must Hang" or "Good Sex With Children".

Attached: 1654896000020.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

-surveillance-cameras

Attached: AA31391F-700E-4629-86BD-3CC80988675A.jpg (1024x321, 81.38K)

Whatever default router name there was.
Think about it, it's genius. I live in an apartment with about a dozen visible WiFi networks. Why would I want mine to stand out?

If you live in an apartment building in a liberal city name it 'Jews Did 9-11'

I just use my family name for it and append 2 or 5 to it depending on the frequency it provides.

You do know ac WiFi doesn't require difference for the ssid between frequencies. Or it might just be your shitty stock router firmware doing that. Once you go Ubiquity you can never go back to anything else.

here the are networks on my neighborhood that my computer can perceive atm

TrumpWon2020
JohnsonFamilyNetwork
DONTSTEALMYWIFI
midget
MyNetwork
TrumpLost
alexwifi

>"USFS Surveillance Van"
United States Forest Service Surveillance Van?

Thats actually a creative twist desu
When I was scanning wifi stuff around town, *so* many people had "FBI Surveillance Van"

It never needed a different SSID. But with different names I can chose the frequency easily during connecting.

Free Surprise Sex Knock 5 Times #35

>Wutang LAN
>The LAN Before Time

PS Network
Its an open ssid

>protip: your SSID can consist of entirely special characters/emojis

i.e.
:^) (^:
or

Hidden SSID
Some stuff doesn't play nice with it, in that case I return it to wherever I bought it from and say it was defective.

I don't know what router you use but with Ubiquity it has automatic frequency switching and multi access point meshing as well as "band steering". It's dope. I used a wrt32x running openwrt but after needing better signal coverage I bought the Ubiquity dream machine, a 10GBE switch for my rack, and an addition access point upstairs.

Openwrt drove me insane and wasn't totally stable between releases. I use a pfsense vm on my server to cache and monitor all network traffic using a vlan.

Ebin security expert defeated by script kid with kali

I don't turn wifi on unless I have guests. I use a guide generator to randomize the name some, and keep ssid broadcast off.

My wifi doesn't extend beyond my property I just like it being hidden anyways.

I am totally fine with one Openwrt router.

>an actual datamining thread
reminder that if your name is unique enough it can be looked up as if it was a gps tag

Good luck, that fat nerd would have to walk onto my property (touch grass) and try to avoid the birdshot.