Geo engineering is technology. What is Any Forums's solution to ongoing droughts?

Geo engineering is technology. What is Any Forums's solution to ongoing droughts?

Attached: Hoover Dam (5).jpg (1600x1200, 388.88K)

Desalination. Once we reach the point where communities can easily desalinate ocean water, no one will ever have to go thirsty again.

Mismanage the states on purpose to cause the population to voluntarily leave until sustainable levels return.

I would personally be in favor of building nuclear and desalination plants all over the california coast, but NIMBYs don't want it in fear of it tanking their home prices.
They'll resort to cheap tricks like pretending to care about the environment and killing fucking fish.

desalination is incredibly energy-intensive, and the brine waste product is toxic.

Based and nuclear pilled.

>t. Nimby

don't live in a desert

I'm sure there're applications for the brine waste

Like piping it into the desert?
Name one.

>energy-intensive

Use waste heat from electricity production

>toxic

Dry it out and sell sea salt

How big do you think the demand for sea salt is?

The only realistic application is to irrigate crops in the desert that tolerate salty brine or genetically engineer cash crops so they can grow in extreme brine.

>How big do you think the demand for sea salt is?

IDK I use it every day. So someone's making it and someone's buying it.

Live near a large body of fresh water.

Attached: file.png (656x679, 216.53K)

Nuke California

>What is Any Forums's solution to ongoing droughts?
Stop damming rivers up would be a good start.

Attached: raindance.jpg (1546x1025, 550.56K)

salt's pretty fucking plentiful. i think the current market as is is fine

No, it's pretty realistic to just dump it on salt flats somewhere. There's already dead wastelands out there filled with salt. Just turn them from flats to mountains. Done.

less dipshits in a fucking desert, via deporting all the fucking non whites.

>brine waste product is toxic.
False. It just gets diluted with regular sea water and discharged.

>sea salt
>toxic
kys Gavin Newsome

>What is Any Forums's solution to ongoing droughts?
Just a matter of effort. Man is master of fluids.
Through manipulation of fluids, including hydraulic engorgement of the penis, we have pushed our lowly monkey bodies off the very planet. All in pursuit of further, and greater, ejaculatory achievement. We are God's when it comes to fluid manipulation.

Attached: nuke california.jpg (710x1024, 47.5K)

>Heptapents
And yeah salt is vital to life and is pretty much in all our food. It last forever so it isn't like you can't store that shit.

Kys