...THE BEAST LIVES

...THE BEAST LIVES...
They started creating the beast in the 90's. People with thousands of IRC bots would show off in little known IRC channels, connecting thousands of hijacked computers all at once and spamming the server until it went down.

They are still out there. Eventually the people running the botnets figured out they could sell use of the botnet for millions, and they went into the shadows.

A dark world exists that no one talks about... and... I might be killed for saying this but everything we see on the internet is now curated by some unknown force (or forces) using approximately 1 million sophisticated bot accounts. Just like there is a market for drugs and other illegal things, there is a market you never hear about... the black hat hacker market.

No one ever stopped building botnets, they just started getting paid to do it, and they learned to do it impeccably.

What we think of as "the internet" is actually something only nerds and social rejects use. Social media is mainly used by the very young and very old. Every thing else on the internet is DEAD. There is no one here. The vast majority of people are LIVING IN REAL LIFE.

The few people who are using the internet are subject to the whim of THE BEAST

Attached: russia.jpg (1280x811, 175.84K)

Meds.

>They started creating the beast in the 90's

Attached: 1635815435568.jpg (736x888, 114.06K)

Kindly fuck off to

tell my why you think anything i said is wrong. look out your window and tell me im wrong

Well maybe the 80's but it got big in the 90's when everyone started coming online, not just universities and businesses and stuff.

This is tech related. Russia, China, and the United states have the most bots (I assume)

Bot nets are a real thing

High IQ people are majority progressive leftist

Can you give an example of something a progressive leftist believes?

I was trying to seduce an Ukrainian girl, but she didn't care, so now I don't care if her country burns to the ground. Not my problem. You're guided by political reasons. I'm guided by spite. We're not the same.

Imagine for a moment, if you will, that this is a bot post. What does it mean? Lettuce dissect it. Why would a bot post something like this? Is it likely to be a bot post? Would a normal person post this? THINK

Attached: Advice Dog 12022021120449.jpg (554x551, 46.92K)

no

Trans women are women

seethe

Attached: 1656831586379.jpg (818x1024, 261.41K)

Yes. I'm a desperate virgin. I write comments like that. We exist.

Can anyone actually refute what OP is saying or just call him crazy?

no, they cant so they all have to use reddit buzzword like "cope" "seethe" "meds" and "schizo"

>I can't disprove insanity so it must be sane

Attached: 1617466179727.png (500x375, 155.54K)

It could be true.
But you're still going to post here and it changes nothing.
Unless you're suggesting a solution.

Do you even know IQ diagnostics have two results (verbal and performance)? Mines have been between 141 and 147, I support antifascists and human rights globally (including LGBTQIA+ rights, decolonialism, and so on).

Now if you look at my Twitter archive, you’ll find mostly dumb posts; I’m writing this message on a computer with images I’ve made years ago that are revealing of how dumb I was. Intelligence, a word that seems to have been coined by alchemists, is transmitted through the language, my IQ shows nothing but a lot of comfort with language, manipulating words, and basically being a productive member of intellectual professions (should I get there), and this is why children from the higher class or living in a market economy whose parents, by playing with them, prepare them for school have a higher IQ, because this diagnostic only shows a better adaptation to the State education system.

Anyone having read a dozen of sociology books will be much smarter than me merely because I can’t be smarter than the ASA’s list of the most prominent sociological works, not counting a lot of important and relevant books in the XXIst century. By reducting intelligence to IQ, you only show that you don’t didn’t learn anything valuable in school and that you don’t even understand you’re an exception, a failure of the school and family institutions.

I’ll stick around until 1am UTC, so I’m available for a chat.

>see spacing
>report and hide
Ignore professional time wasters

Attached: anons_bait.jpg (293x172, 9.7K)

About your botnet thing, you’re basically implying that the singularity would be here, but IIRC Kurzweil planned it for the 40s. At the moment bots are awful and funny in the same time; a Google developer hired a lawyer to represent a chatbot pretending to be a little girl, and someone else has asked a chatbot what it meant to be a squirrel, which gave a vague enough experience of being a squirrel (eating lots of things, accepting oneself as a squirrel, even though people think it’s weird at first –it’s a chatbot building on forum posts, it doesn’t interact with people, it lives in a server, a virtual machine, or something similar).

I’m not blaming you for posting a dumb image, you don’t understand what you’re doing, but it’s literally making an authority/gatekeeping argument for Nazis, i.e. only Nazis would get to define the truth, which is kinda authoritarian in itself. Anyway, no, because you’ll find that a lot of people are real on the internet, doing real things like developing operating systems, something which can’t and won’t be automated before a long time. Claiming otherwise means pretending that the IT industry isn’t real either, that job offers aren’t real, and so on. You’ll see cooperative members, and basically a lot of people caring for each other, something that a machine can’t do. A machine’s care for your feelings is nothing but an illusion, you need a human at the other side, and this is of course why you’ve posted here; you know (or hope) that we’re humans reading you.

You actually need to see a psychiatrist. Not because you would bother us but because you’ve got health problems, and that anyone with health problems deserves good healthcare, whether these problems are (somewhat arbitrarily) labeled as ’mental’ or ’physical’. You seem both psychotic and suffering from a failed socialization, i.e. institutions meant to carry you through primary and secondary socializations have failed.

Any point to make? I don’t find any in these posts, only strawman attacks.