I fucking hate this faggot show

I was dreading getting my first tech job because I thought all my coworkers would be like these soifaggots and the pajeet. Thank god it's not exactly the case although there's a fair amount of these types of people. I hate these people and this tech culture like you wouldn't believe. I never watched an episode ever I just base this off my reading of their phenotypes.

Attached: silliconvalley.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

this guy doesnt fuck

Kiss my piss OP

Chortle my balls, faggot.

>t. soichugging samefag who thinks "developer" bugman culture is cool

Attached: 10083 - 2soyjaks clothes ear electron_(programming) github glasses hair hand javascript middle_finger nodejs open_mouth programming smile soyjak stackoverflow stubble text thunderf00t variant thunderf00t variant unknown.png (529x538, 109.87K)

S1 is basically The Dream. Everyone wants to make a startup like that. S1 is great because of that. Also Tobacco is fucking great.

This show is a satire of tech culture, if you get angry maybe you missed the joke

>I never watched an episode ever
>missed the joke of the series
checks out.

the point of their phenotypes is exactly being a parody dumb shit, they poke fun of these type of people, not idolize them like in big bang theory

>let me get angry over a show I've never seen
autism cant be self diagnosed.
you'd work well as a character in the show

you must be really based (and MANLY), not like those soiboys. they are so weak! and you're so strong! I bet they don't even use Any Forums! HAHAHA what a bunch of FAGGOTS and WEAKLINGS having PASTIMES and INTELLECTUAL PURSUITS. do the even lift? I don't think so

keep it up OP, great (AND based) thread

op absolutely btfo by true irony and not fake "alt right" irony which is actually just timid projection of their true self. that is to say their disdain for what they view as feminine traits in males is a tacit admission of an attraction to masculine traits. of course you dont like the way they look. you want to have sex with manly men right op?

>alt right

Attached: soyjak faces.jpg (683x1024, 137.97K)

that kind of shit sort of happen in real silicon valley, of course it's a show but it's not that far from reality
i would say that real silicon valley is more absurd nowadays than the tv show mostly because modern silicon valley doesn't care that much about engineers and coders, they've been hiring more activists than anything else, that's why they only launched shitty bloated products with lots of javascripts and other useless shit
but the show is funny, you should give it a try user

Based and Russpilled
Based and Richardpilled
Based and Gilfoylepilled

I enjoy this show overall. The lead character is the most colossal faggot to draw breath. Some of the side characters are based though. Makes me laugh 7/10 decent show.

Silicon Valley was comfy, at least the first season which I watched. It's about a bunch of bros getting together to save themselves from corporate slavery by getting a startup that provides real, if though very narrow, utility and value. None of them are soi per se, but the two nerdy looking white guys in the middle are portrayed as neurotic. Ironic because the protagonist in the middle's actor is a sex fiend irl.

If you're expecting Reddit The Big Bang Theory, this isn't that.

Bugman is working for FAGMAN. The Silicon Valley guys made their own startup.

It should have fewer whitbois and more chinks/jeets desu

Yep.

special occasion